We are planning a destination wedding for Fall 2013, and have our hearts set on Costa Rica!
Although I have done a ton of research, and seemingly have narrowed down the hotel list, I have been unable to find any reviews on actual WEDDINGS at any of the venue's/hotels!!
If anyone out there has any input or advice, I'd love to hear from you!
The hotels we are currently looking at are:
Westin Playa Conchal
Riu Palace Guancaste (opening late 2012) - since this hotel is not yet open, I know I won't find reviews - but has anyone been married @ the Riu Guancaste?
**We will have large group of 40+ which will include children aged 1-12, so an all-inclusive, kid friendly hotel is important!**
Thank you in advance for your help!
Costa Rica Weddings
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 2 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 3 Dreams Riviera Cancun?
- 4 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 5 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 6 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 7 La paz at christmas
- 8 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 9 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 10 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 11 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 12 Guatemala customs question
- 13 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 14 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 15 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 16 Costa Rica questions
- 17 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 18 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 19 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 20 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 21 Rainy season
- 22 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 23 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 24 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 25 booking rooms for spring break