We are planning a destination wedding for Fall 2013, and have our hearts set on Costa Rica!
Although I have done a ton of research, and seemingly have narrowed down the hotel list, I have been unable to find any reviews on actual WEDDINGS at any of the venue's/hotels!!
If anyone out there has any input or advice, I'd love to hear from you!
The hotels we are currently looking at are:
Westin Playa Conchal
Riu Palace Guancaste (opening late 2012) - since this hotel is not yet open, I know I won't find reviews - but has anyone been married @ the Riu Guancaste?
**We will have large group of 40+ which will include children aged 1-12, so an all-inclusive, kid friendly hotel is important!**
Thank you in advance for your help!
Costa Rica Weddings
- 1 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Belize in August with teens
- 4 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 5 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Driving around costa ica
- 7 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 16 Cancun day trips
- 17 Quick CR Trip Report
- 18 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 19 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera