We are planning a destination wedding for Fall 2013, and have our hearts set on Costa Rica!
Although I have done a ton of research, and seemingly have narrowed down the hotel list, I have been unable to find any reviews on actual WEDDINGS at any of the venue's/hotels!!
If anyone out there has any input or advice, I'd love to hear from you!
The hotels we are currently looking at are:
Westin Playa Conchal
Riu Palace Guancaste (opening late 2012) - since this hotel is not yet open, I know I won't find reviews - but has anyone been married @ the Riu Guancaste?
**We will have large group of 40+ which will include children aged 1-12, so an all-inclusive, kid friendly hotel is important!**
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 All-Inclusive Advice
- 2 바카라규칙【#HOT424。COM#】필리핀밤문화여행
- 3 윈스카지노노하우【#HOT424。COM#】필리핀공항카지노
- 4 라이브월드바카라【#HOT424。COM#】생활바카라
- 5 Returning home
- 6 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 7 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 8 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 9 Cancun all inclusive
- 10 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 11 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 12 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 13 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 14 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 15 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 17 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 18 White hair in Valladolid....
- 19 Roatan
- 20 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 21 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 23 Driving Time
- 24 Guanajuato
- 25 best new site in costa rica