We are planning a destination wedding for Fall 2013, and have our hearts set on Costa Rica!
Although I have done a ton of research, and seemingly have narrowed down the hotel list, I have been unable to find any reviews on actual WEDDINGS at any of the venue's/hotels!!
If anyone out there has any input or advice, I'd love to hear from you!
The hotels we are currently looking at are:
Westin Playa Conchal
Riu Palace Guancaste (opening late 2012) - since this hotel is not yet open, I know I won't find reviews - but has anyone been married @ the Riu Guancaste?
**We will have large group of 40+ which will include children aged 1-12, so an all-inclusive, kid friendly hotel is important!**
Thank you in advance for your help!
Costa Rica Weddings
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ