We are planning a destination wedding for Fall 2013, and have our hearts set on Costa Rica!
Although I have done a ton of research, and seemingly have narrowed down the hotel list, I have been unable to find any reviews on actual WEDDINGS at any of the venue's/hotels!!
If anyone out there has any input or advice, I'd love to hear from you!
The hotels we are currently looking at are:
Westin Playa Conchal
Riu Palace Guancaste (opening late 2012) - since this hotel is not yet open, I know I won't find reviews - but has anyone been married @ the Riu Guancaste?
**We will have large group of 40+ which will include children aged 1-12, so an all-inclusive, kid friendly hotel is important!**
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Yucatan Trip--which plan sounds better?
- 2 Hotel in Los Cabos? JW Marriott, Marquis, Hilton or Westin?
- 3 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 4 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 5 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 6 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 7 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 8 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 9 Returning home
- 10 White hair in Valladolid....
- 11 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 12 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 13 Uber in Panama
- 14 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 15 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 16 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 17 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 18 4 days in Belize
- 19 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 20 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 21 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 22 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 23 Sayulita in September
- 24 Tulum Ruins
- 25 5 day belize itinerary