We are planning a destination wedding for Fall 2013, and have our hearts set on Costa Rica!
Although I have done a ton of research, and seemingly have narrowed down the hotel list, I have been unable to find any reviews on actual WEDDINGS at any of the venue's/hotels!!
If anyone out there has any input or advice, I'd love to hear from you!
The hotels we are currently looking at are:
Westin Playa Conchal
Riu Palace Guancaste (opening late 2012) - since this hotel is not yet open, I know I won't find reviews - but has anyone been married @ the Riu Guancaste?
**We will have large group of 40+ which will include children aged 1-12, so an all-inclusive, kid friendly hotel is important!**
Thank you in advance for your help!
Costa Rica Weddings
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 3 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 4 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 5 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 6 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 7 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 8 Help with 5 days touring time
- 9 Costa Rica trip in March
- 10 Safety in Ixtapa
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 13 Adopt an animal donation?
- 14 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 17 Roatan advice
- 18 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 19 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 20 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 21 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 22 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 23 Safety in Nicaragua
- 24 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 25 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?