We are planning a destination wedding for Fall 2013, and have our hearts set on Costa Rica!
Although I have done a ton of research, and seemingly have narrowed down the hotel list, I have been unable to find any reviews on actual WEDDINGS at any of the venue's/hotels!!
If anyone out there has any input or advice, I'd love to hear from you!
The hotels we are currently looking at are:
Westin Playa Conchal
Riu Palace Guancaste (opening late 2012) - since this hotel is not yet open, I know I won't find reviews - but has anyone been married @ the Riu Guancaste?
**We will have large group of 40+ which will include children aged 1-12, so an all-inclusive, kid friendly hotel is important!**
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 Overdue trip teport (Chiapas and Yucatan, February 2012)
- 4 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Mexico in 8 days
- 6 reliable car rental company??
- 7 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 8 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 9 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 10 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 11 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 12 Sayulita in September
- 13 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 15 Renting Car in Mexico
- 16 Car Rental in Cancun
- 17 Costa Rica
- 18 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 19 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 20 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 21 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 22 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 23 Planning a trip to Panama
- 24 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize