We are planning a destination wedding for Fall 2013, and have our hearts set on Costa Rica!
Although I have done a ton of research, and seemingly have narrowed down the hotel list, I have been unable to find any reviews on actual WEDDINGS at any of the venue's/hotels!!
If anyone out there has any input or advice, I'd love to hear from you!
The hotels we are currently looking at are:
Westin Playa Conchal
Riu Palace Guancaste (opening late 2012) - since this hotel is not yet open, I know I won't find reviews - but has anyone been married @ the Riu Guancaste?
**We will have large group of 40+ which will include children aged 1-12, so an all-inclusive, kid friendly hotel is important!**
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 2 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 3 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 4 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 5 help from a Panamanian
- 6 Amazing..
- 7 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 8 Pearl Keys
- 9 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 10 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 11 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 12 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 13 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 14 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 15 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 16 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 17 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 18 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 19 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 20 Costa Rica- July trip
- 21 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 22 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
- 23 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 24 Luxurious all inclusive for kids
- 25 Trip to Baja California