Is the rain et al as bad as many people say in mid November? Will it inhibit activities at Arenal, Monteverde and Manual Antonio.
Any suggestions or alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 2 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 3 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 4 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 9 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 10 Tulum (camping)
- 11 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 12 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 13 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 14 Riviera Maya
- 15 Excursions
- 16 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 17 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 18 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 19 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 20 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 21 Eric Brahms
- 22 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 23 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 24 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 25 Cancel a timeshare