Is the rain et al as bad as many people say in mid November? Will it inhibit activities at Arenal, Monteverde and Manual Antonio.
Any suggestions or alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 2 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 3 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 4 Guanajuato
- 5 Cancun All inclusive
- 6 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 7 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 8 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 9 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 10 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 11 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 12 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 13 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 14 girls getaway
- 15 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 16 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 17 First time CR intinerary help
- 18 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 19 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 20 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 21 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 22 Cancun and cuba
- 23 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 24 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 25 Travelling the coast of Mexico