My family of four (including a 10 year old and a 4 year old) will spend 10 - 12 days in Costa Rica in late August-early Sept. I would like to divide it into three legs (in any order)--a few days at the Four Seasons Papagayo, a few days at Manuel Antonio and likely stay at Como Si No and Arenal Volcano and possibly stay at Tabacon Hot Springs Spa, though I am open to any kid-friendly hotel nearby. I am lost on what is the best way to go from place to place--flights or rental car or shuttle/group transfer. Can I get your advice? Also, is it realistic to do these three locations in 10-12 days? Many thanks for guidance!
Costa Rica w kids--Manuel Antonio, Papgayo and Arenal Volcano?
- 1 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 5 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 6 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 7 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 8 Oasis Cancun
- 9 Driving
- 10 Driving around costa ica
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 13 Campeche anyone?
- 14 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 15 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 16 Belize in August with teens
- 17 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity