My family of four (including a 10 year old and a 4 year old) will spend 10 - 12 days in Costa Rica in late August-early Sept. I would like to divide it into three legs (in any order)--a few days at the Four Seasons Papagayo, a few days at Manuel Antonio and likely stay at Como Si No and Arenal Volcano and possibly stay at Tabacon Hot Springs Spa, though I am open to any kid-friendly hotel nearby. I am lost on what is the best way to go from place to place--flights or rental car or shuttle/group transfer. Can I get your advice? Also, is it realistic to do these three locations in 10-12 days? Many thanks for guidance!
Costa Rica w kids--Manuel Antonio, Papgayo and Arenal Volcano?
- 1 Campeche anyone?
- 2 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 3 Driving around costa ica
- 4 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 5 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 6 Belize in August with teens
- 7 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 11 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 12 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 13 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?