I don't remember getting vaccines last time I went to Costa Rica. Three doctors three different opinions. My kids pediatrician gave them Typhoid, Hepatitis A and a tetanus update. My doctor wants me to have Hep A and Tetanus booster. My husband's doctor wants to charge him $500 to get a Typhoid and Tetanus shot (insurance won't cover that). Arrghh. Just curious what most people get before going to Costa Rica
Costa Rica Vaccines?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 2 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 3 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 4 Adopt an animal donation?
- 5 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 6 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 7 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 8 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 9 Backpack vs Wheels
- 10 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 11 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 12 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 13 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 14 Help with 5 days touring time
- 15 Costa Rica trip in March
- 16 Safety in Ixtapa
- 17 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.