My husband and I plan to spend the month of February in Costa Rica. The first two weeks we're planning on spanish immersion at CPI Heredia (he's fluent - I'm not). Then we want to spend 2 weeks vacationing (with car) -- sightseeing, beach, pool, sit with locals at cafes and chat -- and golf (willing to drive to golf). We probably want the Pacific side. Any suggestions of what towns/cities to look at? Any thoughts for condo/villa (with pool) rentals or neat hotels? Someone suggested Jaco -- any thoughts? Thanks.
Costa Rica - two weeks with golf
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Renting a car in Cancun
- 4 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 5 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February