we are planning on a 7-8 vacation to Costa Rica. we've been to Bosque del Cabo in Osa as a couple.
This is the first time with our 2 year old son.
Need some inputs on iteneraries.
Seems like 2 decent iteneraries here:
1) Arenal, Monteverde & Manuel Antonio
2) Spend full week in Liberia / Guanacaste.
3) Spend 4-5 days in a birding lodge in Rancho Naturalista.
The first one seems like a lot of travel., Even if were to do two things (Arenal and Manuel Antonio), is that still too much travel ?
My kid would love animals (monkeys etc.) and some birds. He also likes the beach / water. we love birds and beach. not too much hiking with son in tow.
Not sure if kid will be patient doing birding for 3-4 days.
Any suggestions highly appreciated.
Costa Rica - Travel with 2 year old
- 1 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 2 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 3 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 4 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 5 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 6 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 7 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 10 Oasis Cancun
- 11 Driving
- 12 Driving around costa ica
- 13 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 14 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 15 Campeche anyone?
- 16 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 17 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 18 Belize in August with teens
- 19 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 20 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 22 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 23 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 24 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???