Does anyone have experience with Costa Rica Travel Exchange? If so, would you please share?
This is our first time to Costa Rica and would have peace of mind with help planning.
Their website is www.LoveCostRica.com
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 2 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 3 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 4 Guanajuato
- 5 Activities Near Los Suenos Marriott?
- 6 Fishing around Arenal
- 7 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 8 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 10 Amazing..
- 11 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 12 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 13 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 16 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 17 First time CR intinerary help
- 18 dental implants
- 19 Costa Rica- July trip
- 20 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 21 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 22 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 23 help from a Panamanian
- 24 Best Panama beach area?
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize