Does anyone have experience with Costa Rica Travel Exchange? If so, would you please share?
This is our first time to Costa Rica and would have peace of mind with help planning.
Their website is www.LoveCostRica.com
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 2 Food and health in Cancún.
- 3 Costa Rica--first time
- 4 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 5 Personal Tour Guide Needed - Museum of Anthropolgy
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 8 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 9 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 10 Azul Sensatori
- 11 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 12 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 13 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 14 La Paloma reviews?
- 15 Westjet flights to Merida
- 16 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 17 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 18 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 19 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 20 Adult only all inclusive
- 21 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 22 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 23 Belize - Where to Go?
- 24 Savegre Hotel
- 25 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge