I have an opportunity to go to some areas of Costa Rica for a week. San Jose, Arenal, Monteverde and Guanacaste. I want to go so badly but I am against vaccinations.. my kids aren't even vaccinated. I had vaccinations as a kid whatever was around back then.. in the 80's and I did have the DTP a few years ago when they told me to get a tetanus shot again but I don't want to put anything else into my body just to take a trip. I need some advice as to what I should do.. I was told Hepatitis A and Malaria vaccines are recommended. . do people travel there without vaccinations and how likely am I to get sick if I go and don't get any of them before hand? or should I just not go? any advice/help I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Costa Rica travel. . are vaccinations really necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 4 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 5 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 6 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 7 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 8 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 9 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 13 Belize Itinerary help!
- 14 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 15 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 16 Costa Rica Travel
- 17 Planning Mexico by February
- 18 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 19 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 20 A Week in Montezuma
- 21 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 Book set in Panama
- 24 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 25 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN