I have an opportunity to go to some areas of Costa Rica for a week. San Jose, Arenal, Monteverde and Guanacaste. I want to go so badly but I am against vaccinations.. my kids aren't even vaccinated. I had vaccinations as a kid whatever was around back then.. in the 80's and I did have the DTP a few years ago when they told me to get a tetanus shot again but I don't want to put anything else into my body just to take a trip. I need some advice as to what I should do.. I was told Hepatitis A and Malaria vaccines are recommended. . do people travel there without vaccinations and how likely am I to get sick if I go and don't get any of them before hand? or should I just not go? any advice/help I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Costa Rica travel. . are vaccinations really necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 2 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 3 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 4 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 5 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 6 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 7 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 10 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 11 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 12 Tulum (camping)
- 13 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 14 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 15 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 16 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 17 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 18 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 19 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 20 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 21 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 22 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 23 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 24 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango