I have an opportunity to go to some areas of Costa Rica for a week. San Jose, Arenal, Monteverde and Guanacaste. I want to go so badly but I am against vaccinations.. my kids aren't even vaccinated. I had vaccinations as a kid whatever was around back then.. in the 80's and I did have the DTP a few years ago when they told me to get a tetanus shot again but I don't want to put anything else into my body just to take a trip. I need some advice as to what I should do.. I was told Hepatitis A and Malaria vaccines are recommended. . do people travel there without vaccinations and how likely am I to get sick if I go and don't get any of them before hand? or should I just not go? any advice/help I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Costa Rica travel. . are vaccinations really necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 an evening in San Jose...?
- 2 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 3 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 4 Embera Village
- 5 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 6 Food at Leon airport?
- 7 Food at Leon airport?
- 8 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 9 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 10 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 11 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 12 Costa Rica & Panama
- 13 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 14 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 15 Tela and La Ceiba
- 16 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 17 March/April weather
- 18 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 19 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 20 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 21 One Week in Southern Belize
- 22 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 23 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 24 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 25 Costa Rica four nights