I have an opportunity to go to some areas of Costa Rica for a week. San Jose, Arenal, Monteverde and Guanacaste. I want to go so badly but I am against vaccinations.. my kids aren't even vaccinated. I had vaccinations as a kid whatever was around back then.. in the 80's and I did have the DTP a few years ago when they told me to get a tetanus shot again but I don't want to put anything else into my body just to take a trip. I need some advice as to what I should do.. I was told Hepatitis A and Malaria vaccines are recommended. . do people travel there without vaccinations and how likely am I to get sick if I go and don't get any of them before hand? or should I just not go? any advice/help I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Costa Rica travel. . are vaccinations really necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 4 Cancun nightlife
- 5 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 6 Trip ideas needed please
- 7 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 8 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 9 Interbus and San Jose
- 10 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 11 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 12 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 13 Playa del Carmen
- 14 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 15 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Panama in October
- 20 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 21 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 22 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 23 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 24 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 25 Monteverde from Liberia