I have an opportunity to go to some areas of Costa Rica for a week. San Jose, Arenal, Monteverde and Guanacaste. I want to go so badly but I am against vaccinations.. my kids aren't even vaccinated. I had vaccinations as a kid whatever was around back then.. in the 80's and I did have the DTP a few years ago when they told me to get a tetanus shot again but I don't want to put anything else into my body just to take a trip. I need some advice as to what I should do.. I was told Hepatitis A and Malaria vaccines are recommended. . do people travel there without vaccinations and how likely am I to get sick if I go and don't get any of them before hand? or should I just not go? any advice/help I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Costa Rica travel. . are vaccinations really necessary?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 Backpack vs Wheels
- 3 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 4 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 5 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 6 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 8 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 9 Help with 5 days touring time
- 10 Costa Rica trip in March
- 11 Safety in Ixtapa
- 12 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 13 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 14 Adopt an animal donation?
- 15 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 16 Cabo San Lucas
- 17 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 18 Roatan advice
- 19 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 20 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 21 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 22 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 23 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 24 Safety in Nicaragua
- 25 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights