I have an opportunity to go to some areas of Costa Rica for a week. San Jose, Arenal, Monteverde and Guanacaste. I want to go so badly but I am against vaccinations.. my kids aren't even vaccinated. I had vaccinations as a kid whatever was around back then.. in the 80's and I did have the DTP a few years ago when they told me to get a tetanus shot again but I don't want to put anything else into my body just to take a trip. I need some advice as to what I should do.. I was told Hepatitis A and Malaria vaccines are recommended. . do people travel there without vaccinations and how likely am I to get sick if I go and don't get any of them before hand? or should I just not go? any advice/help I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Costa Rica travel. . are vaccinations really necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 4 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 5 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 6 8 days in costa rica!
- 7 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 8 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 9 Car Rental in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 11 Belize
- 12 Planning trip to Panama
- 13 Copa Airlines?
- 14 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 15 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 16 bicycle through central america
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 19 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 20 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Panama
- 22 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 23 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 24 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 25 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?