We are staying in Tortuguero for three nights and then would like to go straight to Monteverde. Would we have to go into San Jose and change buses or is there another route. If we do go into San Jose will we manage the journey in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleGTEC,IELCA,IELCA,ITEP,TELCMSRT,TSE,PTE,TOEFL,
- 2 Mexico in 8 days
- 3 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 4 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 5 Overdue trip teport (Chiapas and Yucatan, February 2012)
- 6 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 7 reliable car rental company??
- 8 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 9 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 10 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 11 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 12 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 13 Sayulita in September
- 14 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 16 Renting Car in Mexico
- 17 Car Rental in Cancun
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 20 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 21 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 22 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 23 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 24 Planning a trip to Panama
- 25 Los Suenos Itinerary
Costa Rica - Tortuguero to Monteverde in one day - Is it possible by bus?