We are staying in Tortuguero for three nights and then would like to go straight to Monteverde. Would we have to go into San Jose and change buses or is there another route. If we do go into San Jose will we manage the journey in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy credit cards, dumps , Bins, Paypal / western union online here
- 2 1800-841-6436()@
- 3 just call ++11808416436** netflix technical support phone number
- 4 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 5 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 6 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 7 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 8 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 9 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 10 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 11 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 12 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 13 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 14 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 15 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 17 Music Video
- 18 July Adventure
- 19 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 20 Guatemala trip in August?
- 21 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 22 Driving Central America
- 23 Nicaragua -- connection
- 24 Driving in Mexico
- 25 june trip-help with itinerary
Costa Rica - Tortuguero to Monteverde in one day - Is it possible by bus?