We are staying in Tortuguero for three nights and then would like to go straight to Monteverde. Would we have to go into San Jose and change buses or is there another route. If we do go into San Jose will we manage the journey in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 2 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 3 girls getaway
- 4 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 5 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 6 Guanajuato
- 7 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 8 First time CR intinerary help
- 9 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 10 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 11 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 12 Cancun All inclusive
- 13 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 14 Cancun and cuba
- 15 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 16 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 17 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 18 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 19 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 20 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 21 Archaeological tours
- 22 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 23 ISO nice Merida colonial hotel for anniv.
- 24 Casa Corcovado / Osa Peninsula
- 25 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
Costa Rica - Tortuguero to Monteverde in one day - Is it possible by bus?