We are staying in Tortuguero for three nights and then would like to go straight to Monteverde. Would we have to go into San Jose and change buses or is there another route. If we do go into San Jose will we manage the journey in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 18OO:681:7208 installation C0NTACT KODAK Tec*h
- 2 Oaxaca for Muertos 2017
- 3 Belize itinerary help
- 4 5 days in Costa Rica First time; Please help.
- 5 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 6 live from PV !
- 7 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 8 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 9 Mexico
- 10 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 11 Belize planning help
- 12 Another Yucatan trip report
- 13 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 14 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 15 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 16 2017 SMA Trip
- 17 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 18 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 19 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 20 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 21 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 22 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 23 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 24 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 25 Bocas ??
Costa Rica - Tortuguero to Monteverde in one day - Is it possible by bus?