We are staying in Tortuguero for three nights and then would like to go straight to Monteverde. Would we have to go into San Jose and change buses or is there another route. If we do go into San Jose will we manage the journey in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 2 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 3 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 4 Best resort for our situation?
- 5 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 6 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 7 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 8 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 9 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 10 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 11 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 12 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 13 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 14 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 15 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 16 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 17 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 18 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 19 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 20 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 21 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 22 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 23 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 24 Fonda Vela
- 25 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
Costa Rica - Tortuguero to Monteverde in one day - Is it possible by bus?