We are staying in Tortuguero for three nights and then would like to go straight to Monteverde. Would we have to go into San Jose and change buses or is there another route. If we do go into San Jose will we manage the journey in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 gran porto pool.
- 2 SCAM TRAVEL INSURANCE MAPFRE MEXICO
- 3 Costa Rica Help
- 4 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 5 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 6 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 7 Mexico City and...?
- 8 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 9 Solo touring in Panama City
- 10 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 11 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 12 Driving in CR
- 13 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 14 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 15 Tamarindo Sept
- 16 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 17 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 18 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 19 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 20 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 21 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 22 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 23 Renting Car in Mexico
- 24 Cancun All inclusive
- 25 Cancun Transfer Timing
Costa Rica - Tortuguero to Monteverde in one day - Is it possible by bus?