We are staying in Tortuguero for three nights and then would like to go straight to Monteverde. Would we have to go into San Jose and change buses or is there another route. If we do go into San Jose will we manage the journey in one day?
Costa Rica - Tortuguero to Monteverde in one day - Is it possible by bus?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 2 Costa rica help
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 7 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 8 cozumel tennis
- 9 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 10 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 12 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 13 Baja California
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 Mexico region question
- 16 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 17 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 18 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 19 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 20 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 21 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 22 Semana Santa itinerary
- 23 San Jose del cabo
- 24 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 25 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico