We are staying in Tortuguero for three nights and then would like to go straight to Monteverde. Would we have to go into San Jose and change buses or is there another route. If we do go into San Jose will we manage the journey in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 4 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 5 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 6 3rd-10th april
- 7 May in Central America
- 8 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 9 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 10 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 11 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 12 Four night is PV
- 13 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 14 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 15 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 16 San Miguel
- 17 Oaxaca in march
- 18 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 19 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 20 Snorkeling trips
- 21 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 22 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 23 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Tikal, Guatemala
Costa Rica - Tortuguero to Monteverde in one day - Is it possible by bus?