I have been posting up in other forums some info on Car rental agencies to rent an SUV from. What are some good places to rent from that you have personally used. I did research this and virtually every agency there is a warning about….. I just want a good working SUV to use and return. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 2 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 3 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 4 Guanajuato
- 5 Costa Rica January
- 6 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 Shopping
- 9 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 10 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 11 Driving in Belize
- 12 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 13 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 14 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 15 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 16 Roatan
- 17 Mexico City and...?
- 18 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 19 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 20 First time to cabo helP??
- 21 driving colorado to costa rica
- 22 6 months - too much?
- 23 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 24 Costa Rica in April.....need recommendations...
- 25 Easter in Costa Rica!?!?!?