I have been posting up in other forums some info on Car rental agencies to rent an SUV from. What are some good places to rent from that you have personally used. I did research this and virtually every agency there is a warning about….. I just want a good working SUV to use and return. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 2 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 3 Costa Rica itinerary
- 4 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 5 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 6 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 7 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 8 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 9 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 10 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 11 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 13 La Fortuna via Poas
- 14 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 15 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 16 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 17 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 18 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 19 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 20 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 21 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 22 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 23 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 24 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 25 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US