I have been reviewing people's intineraries but where is the best place to surf for beginners. There are some many beautiful places to see but I would like to hear what all travellers have chosen. We are planning on going in Feb/March
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 2 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 3 Driving in CR
- 4 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 5 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 6 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 7 unsafe?
- 8 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 9 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 10 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 11 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 12 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 13 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 14 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 15 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 16 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 17 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 18 Non tourist beach in December
- 19 Driving in Mexico
- 20 Sending things back home.
- 21 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 22 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 23 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 25 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids