Spending a week in Costa Rica (Arenal & MA) in March. Ive been looking at prices for shuttles and transfers as well as car rental. A rental car for the six days we will be there is under $100 (compact size). One way transfers are a little more than that.
Is it safe to drive? we are arrive to SJ around noon and leaving around the same time, so we would be doing those drives early. Would you recommend driving? I have read that it is safe, but some of those threads are older. Anybody been there recently? It will just be DH and I. He has driven in Mexico and other vacations (Puerto Rico & Hawaii).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleStar Trek Beyond Full Movie Download HD
- 2 Rain all week
- 3 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 4 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 5 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 6 Amazing..
- 7 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 8 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 9 Layover in San Salvador
- 10 day trips from Mexico City
- 11 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 12 help from a Panamanian
- 13 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 14 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 15 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 16 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 17 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 18 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 19 Pearl Keys
- 20 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 21 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 22 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 23 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 24 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 25 Honeymoon in mid-September?