Spending a week in Costa Rica (Arenal & MA) in March. Ive been looking at prices for shuttles and transfers as well as car rental. A rental car for the six days we will be there is under $100 (compact size). One way transfers are a little more than that.
Is it safe to drive? we are arrive to SJ around noon and leaving around the same time, so we would be doing those drives early. Would you recommend driving? I have read that it is safe, but some of those threads are older. Anybody been there recently? It will just be DH and I. He has driven in Mexico and other vacations (Puerto Rico & Hawaii).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery CONTACT ☎1:800:540:6830 YAHOO Mail Technical HELPLINE
- 2 USA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 3 Anyone interested?
- 4 Sad, sad day for my favorite Mexican colonial town
- 5 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 6 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 7 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 8 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 9 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 10 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 11 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 12 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 13 Spending USD in Mexico
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Food poisoning?
- 16 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 17 Best plan - suggestions
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 19 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 20 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 21 Guanacaste in October
- 22 Good lunch spot
- 23 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 24 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 25 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old