It's been a couple of years since our last trip and I just want to find out if Tricolor is still top notch in terms of rental cars in CR. We have always had good experiences in the past but just thought I'd check and see if there were any newcomers to the game that might offer even better service and rates. Let me know if you have an experience to share. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Returning home
- 2 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 3 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 4 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 5 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 6 Cancun all inclusive
- 7 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 8 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 9 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 10 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 11 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 12 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 14 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 15 White hair in Valladolid....
- 16 Roatan
- 17 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 20 Driving Time
- 21 Guanajuato
- 22 best new site in costa rica
- 23 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 24 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 25 Costa Rica