It's been a couple of years since our last trip and I just want to find out if Tricolor is still top notch in terms of rental cars in CR. We have always had good experiences in the past but just thought I'd check and see if there were any newcomers to the game that might offer even better service and rates. Let me know if you have an experience to share. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 myYAHOO 1888*482*3831 Yahoo tech Support Phone Number service
- 2 Where to go for TEFL
- 3 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 4 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 5 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 6 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 7 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 8 Returning home
- 9 White hair in Valladolid....
- 10 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 11 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 12 Uber in Panama
- 13 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 14 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 15 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 16 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 17 4 days in Belize
- 18 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 19 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 20 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 21 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 22 Sayulita in September
- 23 Tulum Ruins
- 24 5 day belize itinerary
- 25 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?