It's been a couple of years since our last trip and I just want to find out if Tricolor is still top notch in terms of rental cars in CR. We have always had good experiences in the past but just thought I'd check and see if there were any newcomers to the game that might offer even better service and rates. Let me know if you have an experience to share. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 2 Cozumel airport transfers
- 3 Best plan - suggestions
- 4 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 5 Vacation choices
- 6 Puerto Vallarta
- 7 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 8 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 9 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 10 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 11 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 12 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 13 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 14 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 15 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 16 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 17 1/2 day excursions
- 18 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 19 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 20 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 21 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 22 San Miguel trivia
- 23 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 24 Mexico and Belize itinerary help
- 25 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?