We are leaving 2/5/2014 for San Hose. In regards to ATM - any issues using them? Is it difficult and can one make a mistake? Also concerning bug repellant - what type/brand have you found to be ok? For one afternoon in San Hose upon arrival, what shouldn't we miss - will be ready to go at noon or a little earlier. Any advice for us (4 seniors) during our stay in the country? (12 days) Which hanging bridges did you find the best? And last but not least - the gift shop (LaFortuna) with the hummingbird feeders outside - is it worth trying to get there if a little out of the way? Thank you so much.
costa rica questions
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food poisoning?
- 2 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 3 The product is really effective in reducing
- 4 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 5 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 6 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 7 Mexico City
- 8 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 9 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 10 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 11 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 12 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 13 Central America travel over New Year's
- 14 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 15 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 16 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 17 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 18 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 19 Costa Rica help
- 20 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 21 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 22 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 23 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 24 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 25 Belize in June?