We are planning our July week in CRica where we will be anchored in the Guanacaste region. Our dilemma is allocating our time. We are trying to select 2 among the following 3 excursion possibilities:
1. Arenal Volcano
2. Palo Verde National Park
3. Monteverde Rainforest.
Please advise. Any and all help will be grandly appreciated.
Costa Rica Preferences
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 2 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 3 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 5 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 8 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 9 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Belize Itinerary help!
- 12 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 13 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 14 Costa Rica Travel
- 15 Planning Mexico by February
- 16 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 17 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 18 A Week in Montezuma
- 19 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Book set in Panama
- 22 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon