We are planning our July week in CRica where we will be anchored in the Guanacaste region. Our dilemma is allocating our time. We are trying to select 2 among the following 3 excursion possibilities:
1. Arenal Volcano
2. Palo Verde National Park
3. Monteverde Rainforest.
Please advise. Any and all help will be grandly appreciated.
Costa Rica Preferences
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 3 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 4 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 5 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 6 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 7 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 10 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 11 Tulum (camping)
- 12 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 13 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 14 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 15 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 16 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 17 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 18 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 19 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 20 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 21 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 22 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 23 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 24 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 25 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive