We are planning our July week in CRica where we will be anchored in the Guanacaste region. Our dilemma is allocating our time. We are trying to select 2 among the following 3 excursion possibilities:
1. Arenal Volcano
2. Palo Verde National Park
3. Monteverde Rainforest.
Please advise. Any and all help will be grandly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 2 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 3 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 4 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 5 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 6 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 7 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 8 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 9 Cheap Airfare on United
- 10 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 11 Cancun and Tulum
- 12 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 13 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 14 February in Costa Rica
- 15 Wild Planet Adventures
- 16 Gap Year Travels
- 17 Selva Verde question
- 18 San Blas for 3 nights in February
- 19 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 20 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 21 Santa Teresa vs Montezuma in Costa Rica
- 22 Coba and Tulum
- 23 Advice on Costa Rica vacation
- 24 Mexico- beach resort, PV? SJ Del Cabo??
- 25 19-hour Layover in Panama City - Need some advice