We are planning our July week in CRica where we will be anchored in the Guanacaste region. Our dilemma is allocating our time. We are trying to select 2 among the following 3 excursion possibilities:
1. Arenal Volcano
2. Palo Verde National Park
3. Monteverde Rainforest.
Please advise. Any and all help will be grandly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Sandals in Cancún
- 2 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 3 Belize itinerary help
- 4 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 5 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 6 Costa Rica surfing
- 7 Nicaragua money questions
- 8 Rental Car in Mexico
- 9 Blue Hole
- 10 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 11 Panama in December?
- 12 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 13 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 14 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 15 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 16 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 17 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 18 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 19 Costa Rica--first time
- 20 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 21 caravan tour of costa rica
- 22 Car rental in Cancun
- 23 Proposal
- 24 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 25 driving from laredo to the pacific side