What makes a good swimming beach is different for each person. I wonder if visitors to this Costa Rica forum might do a great favor for all and add their opinions about the Pacific Coast playas as they relate to swimming. If you have had first hand experience (no hearsay or conjecture, please) at any of the Pacific playas mentioned in Fodor's could you please name them and characterize them as one of the following: 1) calm, 2) good wave action but still safe, 3) strong waves and swimmer beware, 4) dangerous, 5) walking only. Additional info as it relates to swimming and sunning should help, too. It might be great input in helping people decide which beach is for them. Looking forward to the results....
Costa Rica Pacific Coast Beaches-A Survey
- 1 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 2 Driving around costa ica
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 Belize in August with teens
- 5 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 6 Campeche anyone?
- 7 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 8 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 9 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 10 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 14 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 15 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 16 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera