What makes a good swimming beach is different for each person. I wonder if visitors to this Costa Rica forum might do a great favor for all and add their opinions about the Pacific Coast playas as they relate to swimming. If you have had first hand experience (no hearsay or conjecture, please) at any of the Pacific playas mentioned in Fodor's could you please name them and characterize them as one of the following: 1) calm, 2) good wave action but still safe, 3) strong waves and swimmer beware, 4) dangerous, 5) walking only. Additional info as it relates to swimming and sunning should help, too. It might be great input in helping people decide which beach is for them. Looking forward to the results....
Costa Rica Pacific Coast Beaches-A Survey
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 3 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 4 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 5 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 6 Backpack vs Wheels
- 7 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 8 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 9 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 10 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.