I am planning a trip for 2 in the middle of May for a week and a half. I am deciding between Belize or Costa Rica. Interest include history, culture, wildlife, beaches. We want to explore but not necessarily with a big group of people. If Costa Rica, 3 or 4 hotels or towns that would be key stops to see volcanos, jungle, beach. If Belize, a safe location with options for water activities and ruins. We are flying out of Boston. Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 2 Returning home
- 3 White hair in Valladolid....
- 4 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 5 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 6 Uber in Panama
- 7 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 8 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 9 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 10 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 11 4 days in Belize
- 12 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 13 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 14 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 15 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 16 Sayulita in September
- 17 Tulum Ruins
- 18 5 day belize itinerary
- 19 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 20 Copper Canyon
- 21 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 22 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 23 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.
- 24 Belize- whale shark swimming
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report - mother/daughter