I am planning a trip for 2 in the middle of May for a week and a half. I am deciding between Belize or Costa Rica. Interest include history, culture, wildlife, beaches. We want to explore but not necessarily with a big group of people. If Costa Rica, 3 or 4 hotels or towns that would be key stops to see volcanos, jungle, beach. If Belize, a safe location with options for water activities and ruins. We are flying out of Boston. Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AVG 1:800-681-7208 Installation :avg tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 aol Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 aol Tec*h car*e
- 3 Oaxaca for Muertos 2017
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 5 days in Costa Rica First time; Please help.
- 6 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 7 live from PV !
- 8 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 9 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 10 Mexico
- 11 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 12 Belize planning help
- 13 Another Yucatan trip report
- 14 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 17 2017 SMA Trip
- 18 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 19 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 20 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 21 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 22 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 23 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 24 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 25 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport