I am planning a trip for 2 in the middle of May for a week and a half. I am deciding between Belize or Costa Rica. Interest include history, culture, wildlife, beaches. We want to explore but not necessarily with a big group of people. If Costa Rica, 3 or 4 hotels or towns that would be key stops to see volcanos, jungle, beach. If Belize, a safe location with options for water activities and ruins. We are flying out of Boston. Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 2 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 3 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 4 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 5 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 6 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 7 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 8 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 9 Music Video
- 10 July Adventure
- 11 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 12 Guatemala trip in August?
- 13 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 14 Driving Central America
- 15 Nicaragua -- connection
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 june trip-help with itinerary
- 18 3 weeks on the west coast
- 19 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 20 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 21 help from a Panamanian
- 22 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 23 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 24 Belize in mid September
- 25 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing