I am planning a trip for 2 in the middle of May for a week and a half. I am deciding between Belize or Costa Rica. Interest include history, culture, wildlife, beaches. We want to explore but not necessarily with a big group of people. If Costa Rica, 3 or 4 hotels or towns that would be key stops to see volcanos, jungle, beach. If Belize, a safe location with options for water activities and ruins. We are flying out of Boston. Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 2 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 3 Mexico City over Christmas
- 4 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 5 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 6 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 7 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 8 Cozumel airport transfers
- 9 Best plan - suggestions
- 10 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 11 Vacation choices
- 12 Puerto Vallarta
- 13 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 14 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 15 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 16 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 17 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 18 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 19 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 20 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 21 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 22 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 23 1/2 day excursions
- 24 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 25 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica