I'm finishing up a hellish few years of graduate school in Austin, Texas and I'm looking to celebrate by heading to Costa Rica in January, 2014!
I'm not looking for big cities, I want to be outside as much as I can; I hear it's a stunning country. Does anyone have any suggestions on things to do or see? Also, does anyone know about the hostel life in CR? Safe/reliable? I'm looking to spend about 2-3 weeks out there.
Basically, I'm looking for ideas of things to do, see, eat, drink. Any help or suggestions are great!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/neuro-nzt/
- 2 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 3 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 4 Trip Report: Puebla & Cuernavaca, January 2016
- 5 Cost of prepaid taxis from Queretaro bus station to San miguel dAllende?
- 6 Best resort for our situation?
- 7 Chef/Cater in El Valle, Panama
- 8 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 9 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 10 Driver needed for Panama City
- 11 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 12 Tikal
- 13 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 14 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 15 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 16 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 17 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 18 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 19 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 20 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 21 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 22 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 23 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 24 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 25 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge