I'm finishing up a hellish few years of graduate school in Austin, Texas and I'm looking to celebrate by heading to Costa Rica in January, 2014!
I'm not looking for big cities, I want to be outside as much as I can; I hear it's a stunning country. Does anyone have any suggestions on things to do or see? Also, does anyone know about the hostel life in CR? Safe/reliable? I'm looking to spend about 2-3 weeks out there.
Basically, I'm looking for ideas of things to do, see, eat, drink. Any help or suggestions are great!
COSTA RICA - JANUARY - HELP
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 4 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 5 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 6 Help with 5 days touring time
- 7 Costa Rica trip in March
- 8 Safety in Ixtapa
- 9 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 10 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 11 Adopt an animal donation?
- 12 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 13 Cabo San Lucas
- 14 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 15 Roatan advice
- 16 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 17 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 18 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 19 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 20 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 21 Safety in Nicaragua
- 22 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 23 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 24 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 25 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica