I'm finishing up a hellish few years of graduate school in Austin, Texas and I'm looking to celebrate by heading to Costa Rica in January, 2014!
I'm not looking for big cities, I want to be outside as much as I can; I hear it's a stunning country. Does anyone have any suggestions on things to do or see? Also, does anyone know about the hostel life in CR? Safe/reliable? I'm looking to spend about 2-3 weeks out there.
Basically, I'm looking for ideas of things to do, see, eat, drink. Any help or suggestions are great!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking to party in cancun for my 35th bday in October
- 2 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 3 moving to mexico
- 4 international calling cards
- 5 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 6 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 7 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 8 Archaeological tours
- 9 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 10 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 11 moving to mexico
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 14 Guanajuato
- 15 Cancun All inclusive
- 16 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 17 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 18 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 19 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 20 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 21 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 22 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 23 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 24 girls getaway
- 25 Tulum and Akumal Tours