I'm finishing up a hellish few years of graduate school in Austin, Texas and I'm looking to celebrate by heading to Costa Rica in January, 2014!
I'm not looking for big cities, I want to be outside as much as I can; I hear it's a stunning country. Does anyone have any suggestions on things to do or see? Also, does anyone know about the hostel life in CR? Safe/reliable? I'm looking to spend about 2-3 weeks out there.
Basically, I'm looking for ideas of things to do, see, eat, drink. Any help or suggestions are great!
COSTA RICA - JANUARY - HELP
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 Adopt an animal donation?
- 3 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 4 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 5 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 6 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 7 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 8 Backpack vs Wheels
- 9 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 10 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 11 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 12 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 13 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 14 Help with 5 days touring time
- 15 Costa Rica trip in March
- 16 Safety in Ixtapa
- 17 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.