Hello! My husband and I are planning a trip to Costa Rica in January and February So far we have 3 Days in Manuel and 4 days in Drake Bay. We have two more days to book after Drake Bay and before a night stay in San Jose. I am trying to decide if we should stay in Drake Bay and the Osa a bit longer, head up to Jaco for two days, or travel from Drake up to Arenal for two days. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Costa Rica Itineray Question
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 2 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 3 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 4 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 5 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 6 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 7 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 10 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 11 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 12 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 13 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 14 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 15 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 16 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 17 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 18 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 19 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 21 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 22 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 23 Costa Rica
- 24 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 25 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen