Hello! My husband and I are planning a trip to Costa Rica in January and February So far we have 3 Days in Manuel and 4 days in Drake Bay. We have two more days to book after Drake Bay and before a night stay in San Jose. I am trying to decide if we should stay in Drake Bay and the Osa a bit longer, head up to Jaco for two days, or travel from Drake up to Arenal for two days. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Costa Rica Itineray Question
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 2 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 3 best places in Baja
- 4 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 5 costa rica in two weeks
- 6 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 7 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 8 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 9 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 10 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 11 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 12 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 13 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 14 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 16 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 17 costa rica logistics
- 18 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 19 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 20 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 21 costa rica logistics again
- 22 Mexico Trip
- 23 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 24 Panama Activities in October?
- 25 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara