Hello! My husband and I are planning a trip to Costa Rica in January and February So far we have 3 Days in Manuel and 4 days in Drake Bay. We have two more days to book after Drake Bay and before a night stay in San Jose. I am trying to decide if we should stay in Drake Bay and the Osa a bit longer, head up to Jaco for two days, or travel from Drake up to Arenal for two days. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Costa Rica Itineray Question
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 2 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 3 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 4 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 5 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 6 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 7 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 8 Belize Itinerary help!
- 9 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 10 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 11 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 Costa Rica Travel
- 14 Planning Mexico by February
- 15 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 16 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 17 A Week in Montezuma
- 18 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 20 Book set in Panama
- 21 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 22 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon