Hello! My husband and I are planning a trip to Costa Rica in January and February So far we have 3 Days in Manuel and 4 days in Drake Bay. We have two more days to book after Drake Bay and before a night stay in San Jose. I am trying to decide if we should stay in Drake Bay and the Osa a bit longer, head up to Jaco for two days, or travel from Drake up to Arenal for two days. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Costa Rica Itineray Question
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Southwest will fly to Costa Rica
- 2 cancun
- 3 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 4 best places in Baja
- 5 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 6 Cuernavaca
- 7 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 8 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 9 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 10 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 11 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 12 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 13 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 14 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 15 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 16 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 17 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 18 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 19 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 21 costa rica logistics
- 22 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 23 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 24 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 25 costa rica logistics again