Dear All, I'm planning a trip to Costa Rica for some relaxing 'me time' - on the beach, hiking, and taking it easy. I looked through some guide books, and while I understand that different regions in Costa Rica have different weather/climates, I want to be sure that I can spend some time on the beach. If I go in mid November, are there any beaches where I can swim, laze around in a bathing suit? (meaning it won't be too cold). Thanks,
Costa Rica in mid November - beach possible or too much rain
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 2 Belize
- 3 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 Planning trip to Panama
- 6 bicycle through central america
- 7 Copa Airlines?
- 8 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 9 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 10 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 11 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 12 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Panama
- 14 Car Rental in Panama
- 15 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 16 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 17 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 18 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 19 Costa Rica
- 20 Which of these locations?
- 21 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 22 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 23 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 24 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 25 Renting a car in Cancun