Dear All, I'm planning a trip to Costa Rica for some relaxing 'me time' - on the beach, hiking, and taking it easy. I looked through some guide books, and while I understand that different regions in Costa Rica have different weather/climates, I want to be sure that I can spend some time on the beach. If I go in mid November, are there any beaches where I can swim, laze around in a bathing suit? (meaning it won't be too cold). Thanks,
Costa Rica in mid November - beach possible or too much rain
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 2 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 3 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 4 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 11 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 12 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 13 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 15 Tocumen Airport layover
- 16 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 17 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 18 Sayulita infomation
- 19 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 20 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 21 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 22 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 23 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 24 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land
- 25 passport expiration date?