We will be traveling in Costa Rica in July. We have an SUV rented. Is it safe to drive from Monteverde to Montezuma? If so, is it better to take the ferry from Puentarenas or drive around the gulf?
If it's not worth the trip to the southern region of the peninsula, what beach do you recommend in the northern region for spending a few days relaxing, but also doing other activities (surfing, snorkeling, etc.).
Costa Rica in July: Safe to drive from Monteverde to Montezuma?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 Playa del Carmen
- 3 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 4 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 5 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 6 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 7 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 8 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 9 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 10 Mexico
- 11 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 12 Trip ideas needed please
- 13 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 14 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 15 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 16 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 17 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 18 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 19 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 20 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 21 Los cabos in January
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Activities for claustrophobic husband near Playa
- 24 Recommendations for Samara
- 25 Cozumel/Playa del Carmen - 7 days - Tour Recommendations