We will be traveling in Costa Rica in July. We have an SUV rented. Is it safe to drive from Monteverde to Montezuma? If so, is it better to take the ferry from Puentarenas or drive around the gulf?
If it's not worth the trip to the southern region of the peninsula, what beach do you recommend in the northern region for spending a few days relaxing, but also doing other activities (surfing, snorkeling, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 2 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 3 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 4 Guanajuato
- 5 Activities Near Los Suenos Marriott?
- 6 Fishing around Arenal
- 7 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 8 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 10 Amazing..
- 11 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 12 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 13 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 16 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 17 First time CR intinerary help
- 18 dental implants
- 19 Costa Rica- July trip
- 20 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 21 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 22 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 23 help from a Panamanian
- 24 Best Panama beach area?
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize
Costa Rica in July: Safe to drive from Monteverde to Montezuma?