We will be traveling in Costa Rica in July. We have an SUV rented. Is it safe to drive from Monteverde to Montezuma? If so, is it better to take the ferry from Puentarenas or drive around the gulf?
If it's not worth the trip to the southern region of the peninsula, what beach do you recommend in the northern region for spending a few days relaxing, but also doing other activities (surfing, snorkeling, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Error 1+8+0+0=5+7+0=1+2+3+3Customer Support , YAHOO Mail Problems
- 2 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 3 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 4 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 5 Returning home
- 6 White hair in Valladolid....
- 7 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 8 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 9 Uber in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 11 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 12 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 13 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 14 4 days in Belize
- 15 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 16 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 17 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 18 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 19 Sayulita in September
- 20 Tulum Ruins
- 21 5 day belize itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 23 Copper Canyon
- 24 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 25 JW Marriott Rio Hto
Costa Rica in July: Safe to drive from Monteverde to Montezuma?