We will be traveling in Costa Rica in July. We have an SUV rented. Is it safe to drive from Monteverde to Montezuma? If so, is it better to take the ferry from Puentarenas or drive around the gulf?
If it's not worth the trip to the southern region of the peninsula, what beach do you recommend in the northern region for spending a few days relaxing, but also doing other activities (surfing, snorkeling, etc.).
Costa Rica in July: Safe to drive from Monteverde to Montezuma?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 3 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 4 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 5 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 6 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 7 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 8 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 9 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 10 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 13 Belize Itinerary help!
- 14 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 15 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 16 Costa Rica Travel
- 17 Planning Mexico by February
- 18 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 19 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 20 A Week in Montezuma
- 21 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 Book set in Panama
- 24 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 25 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN