We are two adults planning to travel to Rincon de la Vieja National Park and the Nicoya Peninsula. Is it reasonable to travel by car from Rincon to Tamarindo in mid August. It would be awesome to drive on to Ostinal to see the turtles but I think the road situation would make it impossible. Any tips or advise on roads or things to do in this 4 day time frame?
Costa Rica in August Rincon and Nicoya
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 2 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 3 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 5 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 6 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 7 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 8 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 9 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 10 Costa Rica
- 11 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 12 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 13 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 14 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 15 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 16 Tocumen Airport layover
- 17 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 18 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Sayulita infomation
- 20 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 23 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 24 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 25 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land