We are two adults planning to travel to Rincon de la Vieja National Park and the Nicoya Peninsula. Is it reasonable to travel by car from Rincon to Tamarindo in mid August. It would be awesome to drive on to Ostinal to see the turtles but I think the road situation would make it impossible. Any tips or advise on roads or things to do in this 4 day time frame?
Costa Rica in August Rincon and Nicoya
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 best places in Baja
- 2 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 3 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 4 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 5 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 6 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 7 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 8 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 9 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 10 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 11 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 12 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 14 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 15 costa rica logistics
- 16 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 17 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 costa rica logistics again
- 20 Mexico Trip
- 21 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 22 Panama Activities in October?
- 23 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 24 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 25 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!