We are two adults planning to travel to Rincon de la Vieja National Park and the Nicoya Peninsula. Is it reasonable to travel by car from Rincon to Tamarindo in mid August. It would be awesome to drive on to Ostinal to see the turtles but I think the road situation would make it impossible. Any tips or advise on roads or things to do in this 4 day time frame?
Costa Rica in August Rincon and Nicoya
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 2 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 3 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 4 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 5 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 6 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 7 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 8 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 9 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 10 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 11 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 12 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 13 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 14 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 15 Merida-where to stay
- 16 Mexico City Hotels
- 17 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 19 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 20 Snorkeling
- 21 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 22 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 23 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 24 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 25 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip