We are two adults planning to travel to Rincon de la Vieja National Park and the Nicoya Peninsula. Is it reasonable to travel by car from Rincon to Tamarindo in mid August. It would be awesome to drive on to Ostinal to see the turtles but I think the road situation would make it impossible. Any tips or advise on roads or things to do in this 4 day time frame?
Costa Rica in August Rincon and Nicoya
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 3 Costa Rica first timers
- 4 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 5 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 6 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 7 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 8 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 9 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 10 think twice before using expedia
- 11 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 12 best places in Baja
- 13 Beachfront in Tulum
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 16 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 17 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 18 Costa Rica with young kids
- 19 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Security in Oaxaca
- 22 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 25 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?