We are two adults planning to travel to Rincon de la Vieja National Park and the Nicoya Peninsula. Is it reasonable to travel by car from Rincon to Tamarindo in mid August. It would be awesome to drive on to Ostinal to see the turtles but I think the road situation would make it impossible. Any tips or advise on roads or things to do in this 4 day time frame?
Costa Rica in August Rincon and Nicoya
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica & Panama
- 2 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 3 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 4 Tela and La Ceiba
- 5 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 6 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 7 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 8 March/April weather
- 9 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 10 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 11 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 12 One Week in Southern Belize
- 13 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 14 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 15 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 16 Costa Rica four nights
- 17 One Day San Jose
- 18 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 19 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 20 Costa Rica vs Bahamas
- 21 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 22 Help with Riviera Maya Beaches
- 23 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 24 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 25 Travel Virgins need a honeymoon spot. Help!