Dear Fellow Travelers,
I am traveling with my partner to Costa Rica next month (July--unfortunately during the rainy season). We are only afforded a week of vacation and we are eager to engage in as much hiking and sightseeing as possible (we love simply being in nature, but adventure excursions are up our alley as well). I am completely at a loss as to where to go in CR with such a limited time frame--we would be so grateful for any suggestions! We are flying into Juan Santamaria SJO and trying to keep expenses low.
-What sights are great for nature lovers?
-How do we navigate transportation from the airport to other areas and back on a budget?
-We would greatly appreciate hotel/tour/food recommendations and/or anything else you can think of!
Thank you in advance for all of your wisdom and assistance! This is a terrific forum!
Costa Rica in a week--help needed!
Dear Fellow Travelers,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 2 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 3 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 4 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 7 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 8 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 9 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 12 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 13 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 14 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 15 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 16 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 17 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 18 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 19 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 20 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 21 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 22 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 23 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 24 Tulum (camping)
- 25 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque