I am headed to Costa Rica soon with lots of wonderful advice from the Forum. Thank you. I am currently trying to determine if after a long day of expensive touring if it is worth admission to Eco Terminales for dinner and soaking. We are a group of four, two kids and two adults who are staying at a hotel with seemingly nice pools. I am happy to spend the money if it is a special experience, i.e. not something I could get at the hotel (Lost Igauna) and appropriate for a tired family. Thank you!
Costa Rica HotSprings worth the price?
- 1 please help!
- 2 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 3 Belize
- 4 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 5 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 6 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 7 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 8 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 9 Excellence Resort advice
- 10 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 11 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 12 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 13 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 14 Costa rica questions?
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 18 Motorcycles
- 19 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 20 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 21 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 22 Nude sunbathing advice
- 23 1st Time to CR
- 24 Central America Real Estate Jobs
- 25 A group going to Cabo San Lucas?