I am in the planning phase for a Costa Rica trip in December for 9-10 days around Christmas. We want to do the beaches, ziplining, canopy tours..My boys are 11 and 9 - hopefully they both will be age-allowed to do the ziplining..My question is whether we should fly in and out of SJO or fly out of LIR? Also any advice for must-do, must-see, must-stay places??? Thanks in advance!
Costa rica help - December 2013 with 2 boys
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Panama
- 2 Copa Airlines?
- 3 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 4 Planning trip to Panama
- 5 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 6 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 7 Belize
- 8 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 9 bicycle through central america
- 10 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 11 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 12 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 13 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 14 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Panama
- 16 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 17 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 18 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 19 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 Which of these locations?
- 22 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 23 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 24 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 25 Renting a car in Cancun