I am in the planning phase for a Costa Rica trip in December for 9-10 days around Christmas. We want to do the beaches, ziplining, canopy tours..My boys are 11 and 9 - hopefully they both will be age-allowed to do the ziplining..My question is whether we should fly in and out of SJO or fly out of LIR? Also any advice for must-do, must-see, must-stay places??? Thanks in advance!
Costa rica help - December 2013 with 2 boys
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 2 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 3 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 4 best places in Baja
- 5 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 6 costa rica in two weeks
- 7 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 8 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 9 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 10 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 11 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 12 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 13 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 14 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 15 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 17 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 18 costa rica logistics
- 19 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 20 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 21 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 22 costa rica logistics again
- 23 Mexico Trip
- 24 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 25 Panama Activities in October?