I am in the planning phase for a Costa Rica trip in December for 9-10 days around Christmas. We want to do the beaches, ziplining, canopy tours..My boys are 11 and 9 - hopefully they both will be age-allowed to do the ziplining..My question is whether we should fly in and out of SJO or fly out of LIR? Also any advice for must-do, must-see, must-stay places??? Thanks in advance!
Costa rica help - December 2013 with 2 boys
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 2 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 3 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 4 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 7 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 8 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 9 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 10 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 11 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 12 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 13 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 14 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 15 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 16 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 17 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 18 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 19 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 21 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 22 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 23 Costa Rica
- 24 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 25 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen