We are thinking about traveling to Costa Rica but I am unsure of which area to visit. We would like a nice beach but would want something within walking distance to resturants. I like to swim in the ocean so a strong riptide would not work for me. We are not real picky about where we stay. We do like a comfy bed. Again, we would like to be within walking distance to entertainment, nothing fancy just some music. I was looking a Taramindo beach but was told Jaco would be better. La fortuna and Tambor looks like it might have nice beaches.So does Playa Grande. Also, when is the best time to go? We were looking at middle of November or maybe January. We are self employed so our schedule is open.
Costa rica help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 La paz at christmas
- 4 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 5 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 6 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 7 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 8 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 11 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 12 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 13 Costa Rica questions
- 14 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 15 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 16 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 17 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 18 Rainy season
- 19 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 20 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 21 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 22 booking rooms for spring break
- 23 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 24 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 25 Car Rental in Costa Rica