We are thinking about traveling to Costa Rica but I am unsure of which area to visit. We would like a nice beach but would want something within walking distance to resturants. I like to swim in the ocean so a strong riptide would not work for me. We are not real picky about where we stay. We do like a comfy bed. Again, we would like to be within walking distance to entertainment, nothing fancy just some music. I was looking a Taramindo beach but was told Jaco would be better. La fortuna and Tambor looks like it might have nice beaches.So does Playa Grande. Also, when is the best time to go? We were looking at middle of November or maybe January. We are self employed so our schedule is open.
Costa rica help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 2 Costa Rica questions
- 3 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 4 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 5 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 6 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 7 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 8 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 9 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 Rainy season
- 12 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 13 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 14 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 15 booking rooms for spring break
- 16 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 17 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 20 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 21 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 22 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 23 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 24 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 25 Mextrotter