We are thinking about traveling to Costa Rica but I am unsure of which area to visit. We would like a nice beach but would want something within walking distance to resturants. I like to swim in the ocean so a strong riptide would not work for me. We are not real picky about where we stay. We do like a comfy bed. Again, we would like to be within walking distance to entertainment, nothing fancy just some music. I was looking a Taramindo beach but was told Jaco would be better. La fortuna and Tambor looks like it might have nice beaches.So does Playa Grande. Also, when is the best time to go? We were looking at middle of November or maybe January. We are self employed so our schedule is open.
Costa rica help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 4 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 5 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 6 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 7 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 8 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 9 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 13 Belize Itinerary help!
- 14 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 15 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 16 Costa Rica Travel
- 17 Planning Mexico by February
- 18 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 19 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 20 A Week in Montezuma
- 21 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 Book set in Panama
- 24 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 25 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN