I am planning to travel in January with my husband and need some suggestions on companies that offer guided tours. We're in our mid fifties and like adventure but I really don't have time to plan a trip on my own. I'd like to visit two or three places and spend about ten days
costa rica guided tour
- 1 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 2 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 3 Belize in August with teens
- 4 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Driving around costa ica
- 8 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 9 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 10 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 13 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 14 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 15 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 16 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 17 Cancun day trips
- 18 Quick CR Trip Report
- 19 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 20 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 21 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera