Happy New Year!
We are finally getting around to planning a "quick" trip to Costa Rica early February in the hopes of avoiding the rainy season.
Our desire to see sloths, monkeys, hike and do fun things prevails over beach and relaxation as always. We have just 5 days.
We were previously suggested to visit the Arenal area, to tour the volcano then off to Manuel Antonio or the Sarapiqui area.
We are trying to prioritize due to time/distance/travel from the airport.
Costa Rica early February
Happy New Year!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 2 Mexico City
- 3 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 4 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 5 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 6 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 7 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 8 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 9 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 10 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 11 Monteverde Accomodations
- 12 Oaxaca in November
- 13 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 14 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 15 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 16 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 17 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 18 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 19 Dominical Costa Rica
- 20 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 21 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?
- 22 Best places to see in Mexico for 5 day Thanksgiving trip?
- 23 getting from point A to B to C in Costa Rica
- 24 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 25 How humid is Osa peninsula in mid-December?