Happy New Year!
We are finally getting around to planning a "quick" trip to Costa Rica early February in the hopes of avoiding the rainy season.
Our desire to see sloths, monkeys, hike and do fun things prevails over beach and relaxation as always. We have just 5 days.
We were previously suggested to visit the Arenal area, to tour the volcano then off to Manuel Antonio or the Sarapiqui area.
We are trying to prioritize due to time/distance/travel from the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 2 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 3 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 4 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 5 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 6 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 7 Fonda Vela
- 8 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 9 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 10 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 11 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 12 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 13 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 14 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 15 Driver needed for Panama City
- 16 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 17 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 18 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 19 Costa Rica Cruise - Details
- 20 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 21 Help us plan a Mayan Ruins plus Wildlife trip
- 22 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 23 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 24 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 25 Christmas 2016 (budget)
Happy New Year!