Happy New Year!
We are finally getting around to planning a "quick" trip to Costa Rica early February in the hopes of avoiding the rainy season.
Our desire to see sloths, monkeys, hike and do fun things prevails over beach and relaxation as always. We have just 5 days.
We were previously suggested to visit the Arenal area, to tour the volcano then off to Manuel Antonio or the Sarapiqui area.
We are trying to prioritize due to time/distance/travel from the airport.
Costa Rica early February
Happy New Year!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 4 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 5 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 7 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 10 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport