Happy New Year!
We are finally getting around to planning a "quick" trip to Costa Rica early February in the hopes of avoiding the rainy season.
Our desire to see sloths, monkeys, hike and do fun things prevails over beach and relaxation as always. We have just 5 days.
We were previously suggested to visit the Arenal area, to tour the volcano then off to Manuel Antonio or the Sarapiqui area.
We are trying to prioritize due to time/distance/travel from the airport.
Costa Rica early February
Happy New Year!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 costa rica logistics
- 2 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 3 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 4 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 5 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 6 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 7 Mexico Trip
- 8 Osa Hotel Questions
- 9 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 10 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 11 Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 13 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 14 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 15 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 16 Trip ideas needed please
- 17 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 18 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 19 tours to gatun locks panama
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 22 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 23 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 24 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 25 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!