My family is considering a trip to Costa Rica from April 18-26th and I am a bit concerned about the Easter rush (not to mention the high prices). My wife is a teacher and we are travelling with our kids (ages, 6 and 9), so our flexibility on dates is nil.
Based on our research we are gravitating towards Manuel Antonio and Arenal for our two destinations based on activities for the little ones.
Aside from the Easter issue, I was seeking out lodging that may be similar to Tulemar Bungalows, but without the seriously steep pricing. Essentially I need a place with pool and some amenities for the wife and kids, but want have that unique jungle vacation feel to the property.
Any help is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 2 Food and health in Cancún.
- 3 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 4 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 5 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 6 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 7 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 8 Azul Sensatori
- 9 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 10 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 11 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 12 La Paloma reviews?
- 13 Westjet flights to Merida
- 14 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 15 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 16 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 17 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 18 Adult only all inclusive
- 19 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 20 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 21 Belize - Where to Go?
- 22 Savegre Hotel
- 23 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 24 Camera & Accessories
- 25 Wildlife in Belize