My family is considering a trip to Costa Rica from April 18-26th and I am a bit concerned about the Easter rush (not to mention the high prices). My wife is a teacher and we are travelling with our kids (ages, 6 and 9), so our flexibility on dates is nil.
Based on our research we are gravitating towards Manuel Antonio and Arenal for our two destinations based on activities for the little ones.
Aside from the Easter issue, I was seeking out lodging that may be similar to Tulemar Bungalows, but without the seriously steep pricing. Essentially I need a place with pool and some amenities for the wife and kids, but want have that unique jungle vacation feel to the property.
Any help is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 알라딘 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 시즌온라인 릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 다빈치 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 성인온라인 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 릴게임야마토 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 8 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 9 Returning home
- 10 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 11 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 12 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 13 Interjet Airline
- 14 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 15 One month surf and yoga
- 16 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 17 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 18 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 19 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 20 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 21 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 22 Cancun all inclusive
- 23 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 24 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 25 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta