My family is considering a trip to Costa Rica from April 18-26th and I am a bit concerned about the Easter rush (not to mention the high prices). My wife is a teacher and we are travelling with our kids (ages, 6 and 9), so our flexibility on dates is nil.
Based on our research we are gravitating towards Manuel Antonio and Arenal for our two destinations based on activities for the little ones.
Aside from the Easter issue, I was seeking out lodging that may be similar to Tulemar Bungalows, but without the seriously steep pricing. Essentially I need a place with pool and some amenities for the wife and kids, but want have that unique jungle vacation feel to the property.
Any help is welcome!
Costa Rica during Easter break
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Food poisoning?
- 4 Cancun in Oct..Was amazing..
- 5 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 6 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 7 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 8 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 9 The product is really effective in reducing
- 10 Mexico City
- 11 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 13 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 14 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 15 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 16 Central America travel over New Year's
- 17 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 18 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 19 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 20 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 21 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 22 Costa Rica help
- 23 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 24 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 25 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?