My family is considering a trip to Costa Rica from April 18-26th and I am a bit concerned about the Easter rush (not to mention the high prices). My wife is a teacher and we are travelling with our kids (ages, 6 and 9), so our flexibility on dates is nil.
Based on our research we are gravitating towards Manuel Antonio and Arenal for our two destinations based on activities for the little ones.
Aside from the Easter issue, I was seeking out lodging that may be similar to Tulemar Bungalows, but without the seriously steep pricing. Essentially I need a place with pool and some amenities for the wife and kids, but want have that unique jungle vacation feel to the property.
Any help is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 moving to mexico
- 2 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 3 international calling cards
- 4 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 5 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 6 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 7 Archaeological tours
- 8 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 9 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 10 moving to mexico
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 13 Guanajuato
- 14 Cancun All inclusive
- 15 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 16 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 17 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 18 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 19 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 20 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 21 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 22 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 23 girls getaway
- 24 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 25 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)