My family is considering a trip to Costa Rica from April 18-26th and I am a bit concerned about the Easter rush (not to mention the high prices). My wife is a teacher and we are travelling with our kids (ages, 6 and 9), so our flexibility on dates is nil.
Based on our research we are gravitating towards Manuel Antonio and Arenal for our two destinations based on activities for the little ones.
Aside from the Easter issue, I was seeking out lodging that may be similar to Tulemar Bungalows, but without the seriously steep pricing. Essentially I need a place with pool and some amenities for the wife and kids, but want have that unique jungle vacation feel to the property.
Any help is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 2 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 3 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 4 driving down through mexico
- 5 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 6 Things to do in Cabo
- 7 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 8 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 9 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 11 Planning a trip to Panama
- 12 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 13 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 14 Driving in Mexico
- 15 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 16 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 17 unsafe?
- 18 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 19 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 21 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 22 Driving in Costa Rica
- 23 Playa Mujeres
- 24 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?
- 25 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?