My family is considering a trip to Costa Rica from April 18-26th and I am a bit concerned about the Easter rush (not to mention the high prices). My wife is a teacher and we are travelling with our kids (ages, 6 and 9), so our flexibility on dates is nil.
Based on our research we are gravitating towards Manuel Antonio and Arenal for our two destinations based on activities for the little ones.
Aside from the Easter issue, I was seeking out lodging that may be similar to Tulemar Bungalows, but without the seriously steep pricing. Essentially I need a place with pool and some amenities for the wife and kids, but want have that unique jungle vacation feel to the property.
Any help is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 로하이양방 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 사다리시스템 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 4 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 5 Anyone interested?
- 6 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 7 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 8 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 9 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 10 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 11 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 12 Spending USD in Mexico
- 13 Family vacation
- 14 Food poisoning?
- 15 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 16 Best plan - suggestions
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 18 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 19 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 20 Guanacaste in October
- 21 Good lunch spot
- 22 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 23 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 24 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 25 Art School