My family is considering a trip to Costa Rica from April 18-26th and I am a bit concerned about the Easter rush (not to mention the high prices). My wife is a teacher and we are travelling with our kids (ages, 6 and 9), so our flexibility on dates is nil.
Based on our research we are gravitating towards Manuel Antonio and Arenal for our two destinations based on activities for the little ones.
Aside from the Easter issue, I was seeking out lodging that may be similar to Tulemar Bungalows, but without the seriously steep pricing. Essentially I need a place with pool and some amenities for the wife and kids, but want have that unique jungle vacation feel to the property.
Any help is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cloudforest, here I come!
- 2 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 3 Rain all week
- 4 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 5 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 6 Amazing..
- 7 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 8 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 9 Layover in San Salvador
- 10 day trips from Mexico City
- 11 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 12 help from a Panamanian
- 13 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 14 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 15 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 16 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 17 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 18 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 19 Pearl Keys
- 20 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 21 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 22 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 23 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 24 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 25 Honeymoon in mid-September?