My family is considering a trip to Costa Rica from April 18-26th and I am a bit concerned about the Easter rush (not to mention the high prices). My wife is a teacher and we are travelling with our kids (ages, 6 and 9), so our flexibility on dates is nil.
Based on our research we are gravitating towards Manuel Antonio and Arenal for our two destinations based on activities for the little ones.
Aside from the Easter issue, I was seeking out lodging that may be similar to Tulemar Bungalows, but without the seriously steep pricing. Essentially I need a place with pool and some amenities for the wife and kids, but want have that unique jungle vacation feel to the property.
Any help is welcome!
Costa Rica during Easter break
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica questions
- 2 Mextrotter
- 3 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 4 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 5 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 6 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 7 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 8 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 9 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 10 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 11 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 12 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 13 costa rica
- 14 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 15 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 16 Car rental Cancun
- 17 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 18 Christmas in Puebla?
- 19 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 20 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 21 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 22 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 23 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 24 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help