My family is considering a trip to Costa Rica from April 18-26th and I am a bit concerned about the Easter rush (not to mention the high prices). My wife is a teacher and we are travelling with our kids (ages, 6 and 9), so our flexibility on dates is nil.
Based on our research we are gravitating towards Manuel Antonio and Arenal for our two destinations based on activities for the little ones.
Aside from the Easter issue, I was seeking out lodging that may be similar to Tulemar Bungalows, but without the seriously steep pricing. Essentially I need a place with pool and some amenities for the wife and kids, but want have that unique jungle vacation feel to the property.
Any help is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 4 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 5 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 6 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 7 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 8 3rd-10th april
- 9 May in Central America
- 10 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 11 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 12 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 13 Four night is PV
- 14 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 15 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 16 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 17 San Miguel
- 18 Oaxaca in march
- 19 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 20 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 21 Snorkeling trips
- 22 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 23 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Tikal, Guatemala