Leaving to Costa Rica on Monday, and I will be staying in Domincal (9 days total). I am having a hard time deciding between transfer down there and taxis vs renting a car for the whole time. I'm just curious if anyone can tell me approx how much a taxi would be to Uvita or Manuel Antonio from Dominical. We plan to dive at least two days, and we will mainly be surfing with one other excursion, so I don't know how much we would actually use a rented car, but I could also see taxis adding up. Any input appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 2 driving down through mexico
- 3 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 4 Things to do in Cabo
- 5 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 6 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 7 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 9 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 10 Planning a trip to Panama
- 11 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 12 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 13 Driving in Mexico
- 14 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 15 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 16 unsafe?
- 17 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 19 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 20 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 21 Driving in Costa Rica
- 22 Playa Mujeres
- 23 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?
- 24 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 25 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan