Leaving to Costa Rica on Monday, and I will be staying in Domincal (9 days total). I am having a hard time deciding between transfer down there and taxis vs renting a car for the whole time. I'm just curious if anyone can tell me approx how much a taxi would be to Uvita or Manuel Antonio from Dominical. We plan to dive at least two days, and we will mainly be surfing with one other excursion, so I don't know how much we would actually use a rented car, but I could also see taxis adding up. Any input appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Guanajuato
- 3 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 4 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 5 Fishing around Arenal
- 6 First time CR intinerary help
- 7 Amazing..
- 8 dental implants
- 9 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 10 Costa Rica- July trip
- 11 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 12 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 14 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 15 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 16 help from a Panamanian
- 17 Best Panama beach area?
- 18 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 19 Guanacaste
- 20 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Riu Cancun
- 22 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 23 Passport expires soon
- 24 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 25 Need Suggestions for Guatemala