We are flying into Liberia in mid April and we have 9 full days in Costa Rica with an 8 year old and a 3 year old. We would like to make sure we see lots of wildlife - that's the plan - and would be interested in some beach/swimming time (maybe some surfing for adults). Currently we have a resort booked but we want some adventure and to see some of the "real" Costa Rica - I am a biologist so I am positively giddy about the wildlife! What is the best use of our time considering we do not want to pack up and move around too much with the kids? We can rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://healthpurelives.com/dsn-pre-workout/
- 2 Mexico in 8 days
- 3 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 4 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 5 Overdue trip teport (Chiapas and Yucatan, February 2012)
- 6 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 7 reliable car rental company??
- 8 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 9 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 10 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 11 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 12 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 13 Sayulita in September
- 14 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 16 Renting Car in Mexico
- 17 Car Rental in Cancun
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 20 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 21 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 22 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 23 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 24 Planning a trip to Panama
- 25 Los Suenos Itinerary