We are flying into Liberia in mid April and we have 9 full days in Costa Rica with an 8 year old and a 3 year old. We would like to make sure we see lots of wildlife - that's the plan - and would be interested in some beach/swimming time (maybe some surfing for adults). Currently we have a resort booked but we want some adventure and to see some of the "real" Costa Rica - I am a biologist so I am positively giddy about the wildlife! What is the best use of our time considering we do not want to pack up and move around too much with the kids? We can rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 2 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 3 day trips from Mexico City
- 4 Amazing..
- 5 help from a Panamanian
- 6 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 7 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 8 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 9 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 10 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 11 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 12 Pearl Keys
- 13 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 14 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 15 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 16 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 17 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 18 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 19 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 20 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 21 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 22 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 23 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 24 Costa Rica- July trip
- 25 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula