We are flying into Liberia in mid April and we have 9 full days in Costa Rica with an 8 year old and a 3 year old. We would like to make sure we see lots of wildlife - that's the plan - and would be interested in some beach/swimming time (maybe some surfing for adults). Currently we have a resort booked but we want some adventure and to see some of the "real" Costa Rica - I am a biologist so I am positively giddy about the wildlife! What is the best use of our time considering we do not want to pack up and move around too much with the kids? We can rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 2 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 3 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 4 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 5 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 6 driving down through mexico
- 7 Things to do in Cabo
- 8 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 9 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 10 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 12 Planning a trip to Panama
- 13 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 14 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 15 Driving in Mexico
- 16 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 17 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 18 unsafe?
- 19 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 20 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 22 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 23 Driving in Costa Rica
- 24 Playa Mujeres
- 25 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?