We are flying into Liberia in mid April and we have 9 full days in Costa Rica with an 8 year old and a 3 year old. We would like to make sure we see lots of wildlife - that's the plan - and would be interested in some beach/swimming time (maybe some surfing for adults). Currently we have a resort booked but we want some adventure and to see some of the "real" Costa Rica - I am a biologist so I am positively giddy about the wildlife! What is the best use of our time considering we do not want to pack up and move around too much with the kids? We can rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 2 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 3 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 4 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 5 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 6 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 7 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 8 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 9 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 10 Non tourist beach in December
- 11 unsafe?
- 12 Driving in Mexico
- 13 Sending things back home.
- 14 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 15 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 16 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 18 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 19 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 20 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 22 White hair in Valladolid....
- 23 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 24 unsafer?
- 25 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative