We are flying into Liberia in mid April and we have 9 full days in Costa Rica with an 8 year old and a 3 year old. We would like to make sure we see lots of wildlife - that's the plan - and would be interested in some beach/swimming time (maybe some surfing for adults). Currently we have a resort booked but we want some adventure and to see some of the "real" Costa Rica - I am a biologist so I am positively giddy about the wildlife! What is the best use of our time considering we do not want to pack up and move around too much with the kids? We can rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 2 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 3 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 4 Guanajuato
- 5 Costa Rica January
- 6 Hotel Punta Islita
- 7 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 8 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 9 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 10 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 11 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 12 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 Shopping
- 15 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 17 Driving in Belize
- 18 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 19 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 20 Roatan
- 21 Mexico City and...?
- 22 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 23 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 24 First time to cabo helP??
- 25 driving colorado to costa rica