We are flying into Liberia in mid April and we have 9 full days in Costa Rica with an 8 year old and a 3 year old. We would like to make sure we see lots of wildlife - that's the plan - and would be interested in some beach/swimming time (maybe some surfing for adults). Currently we have a resort booked but we want some adventure and to see some of the "real" Costa Rica - I am a biologist so I am positively giddy about the wildlife! What is the best use of our time considering we do not want to pack up and move around too much with the kids? We can rent a car.
Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 4 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 5 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Apartment Finders
- 7 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 8 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 9 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 10 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 11 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 12 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 13 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 14 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 15 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 16 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 17 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 18 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 19 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 20 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 21 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 22 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 23 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 24 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 25 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama