Can you use personal checks for rooms, tour and etc? Do you have to make the small tour outings in advance? Monteverde in Feb and LaFortuna in Feb? Our transfer driver said he would take us to the "Great Jungle River Cruise" near MA anyone ever heard of it? Would you advise it? Any clothing that you would not take along, and anything that you not go without? We noticed that we are in cool and hot climate In the rental car - which one would you do? Thanks so much
costa rica and money
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 2 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 3 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 4 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 5 Renting a car in Cancun
- 6 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 7 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 8 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 9 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 10 A Week in Montezuma
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 14 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 15 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 16 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 17 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 18 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 22 Belize Itinerary help!
- 23 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 24 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 25 Costa Rica Travel