I am trying to plan a 20th Anniversary trip next Spring, in April. The most recent suggestion is Costa Rica.
Things that interest us:
1) Oceanfront with great beaches
2) Near nightlife with quaint, safe, dive bars
3) Near the "jungle" as we want to do a zip line trip, atv etc etc
I have some questions:
1) What is the best all inclusive resort to stay at?
2) What is the best town / area to stay in given what we like to do?
All thoughts on where to go, or where NOT to go are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionfit.org/rejuvonus-fr/
- 2 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 5 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 6 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 7 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 8 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 9 3rd-10th april
- 10 May in Central America
- 11 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 12 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 13 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 14 Four night is PV
- 15 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 16 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 17 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 18 San Miguel
- 19 Oaxaca in march
- 20 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 21 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 22 Snorkeling trips
- 23 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 24 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 25 best new site in costa rica