I am trying to plan a 20th Anniversary trip next Spring, in April. The most recent suggestion is Costa Rica.
Things that interest us:
1) Oceanfront with great beaches
2) Near nightlife with quaint, safe, dive bars
3) Near the "jungle" as we want to do a zip line trip, atv etc etc
I have some questions:
1) What is the best all inclusive resort to stay at?
2) What is the best town / area to stay in given what we like to do?
All thoughts on where to go, or where NOT to go are welcome.
Costa Rica Advice
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 2 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 5 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 6 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 7 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 8 Somewhere hot!
- 9 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 10 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 11 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 13 Cancun-discounts.com
- 14 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 15 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 16 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 17 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 18 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 19 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 20 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 21 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 22 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 23 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 24 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 25 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?