I am trying to plan a 20th Anniversary trip next Spring, in April. The most recent suggestion is Costa Rica.
Things that interest us:
1) Oceanfront with great beaches
2) Near nightlife with quaint, safe, dive bars
3) Near the "jungle" as we want to do a zip line trip, atv etc etc
I have some questions:
1) What is the best all inclusive resort to stay at?
2) What is the best town / area to stay in given what we like to do?
All thoughts on where to go, or where NOT to go are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 로하이양방 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 다리다리시스템 ▣ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 마틴배팅법 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 5 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 6 Mexico City over Christmas
- 7 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 8 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 9 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 10 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 11 Cozumel airport transfers
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 14 Vacation choices
- 15 Puerto Vallarta
- 16 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 17 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 18 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 19 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 23 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 24 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 25 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report