I am trying to plan a 20th Anniversary trip next Spring, in April. The most recent suggestion is Costa Rica.
Things that interest us:
1) Oceanfront with great beaches
2) Near nightlife with quaint, safe, dive bars
3) Near the "jungle" as we want to do a zip line trip, atv etc etc
I have some questions:
1) What is the best all inclusive resort to stay at?
2) What is the best town / area to stay in given what we like to do?
All thoughts on where to go, or where NOT to go are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 2 Homestay
- 3 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 4 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 5 Costa Rica
- 6 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 7 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 8 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 9 Planning a trip to Panama
- 10 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 11 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 12 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 13 best air route san diego to san jose
- 14 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 15 reliable car rental company??
- 16 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 17 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 18 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 19 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 20 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 21 Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 23 Panama or Costa Rica?
- 24 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 25 Need help ASAP for Belize