I am trying to plan a 20th Anniversary trip next Spring, in April. The most recent suggestion is Costa Rica.
Things that interest us:
1) Oceanfront with great beaches
2) Near nightlife with quaint, safe, dive bars
3) Near the "jungle" as we want to do a zip line trip, atv etc etc
I have some questions:
1) What is the best all inclusive resort to stay at?
2) What is the best town / area to stay in given what we like to do?
All thoughts on where to go, or where NOT to go are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 2 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 3 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 4 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 5 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 6 Returning home
- 7 White hair in Valladolid....
- 8 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 9 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 10 Uber in Panama
- 11 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 12 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 13 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 14 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 15 4 days in Belize
- 16 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 17 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 18 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 19 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 20 Sayulita in September
- 21 Tulum Ruins
- 22 5 day belize itinerary
- 23 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 24 Copper Canyon
- 25 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??