My wife and I celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary earlier this year by taking a trip to Costa Rica. The trip was through Overseas Adventure Travel and was a good mixture of nature exploration, delving into the Costa Rican culture, and adventure (rafting, horseback riding, zip-lining). Costa Rica is such a beautiful country and its people are friendly and outgoing. We had a great time from start to finish. More of the details of our trip can be found on our full trip report at http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog/bob_and_lana/2/tpod.html.
Costa Rica Adventure for a 45th Anniversary
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ