We are arriving very early am to Puerto Caldera Costa Rica by boat.in early March.
We have 6 full days and leave on the 7th at 1 pm from San Jose
Ideally I would like to visit 2 areas and not have to spend the last night in San Jose if at all possible
Clearly I could spend the whole time in the Manual Antonio area but I would prefer to see another region such as Arenal
I am not interested in spending all day at the beach
I would appreciate your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Als askwer sfksfew
- 2 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 3 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 4 Guatemala trip in August?
- 5 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 6 Driving Central America
- 7 July Adventure
- 8 Nicaragua -- connection
- 9 Driving in Mexico
- 10 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 11 june trip-help with itinerary
- 12 3 weeks on the west coast
- 13 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 14 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 15 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 16 help from a Panamanian
- 17 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 18 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 19 Belize in mid September
- 20 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 21 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace
- 22 Nicaragua accommodations advice
- 23 Small casual wedding location on beautiful Costa Rican beach? Low-key
- 24 PVR, Trop Room Location or Condo?
- 25 Playa del Carmen hotels