We are arriving very early am to Puerto Caldera Costa Rica by boat.in early March.
We have 6 full days and leave on the 7th at 1 pm from San Jose
Ideally I would like to visit 2 areas and not have to spend the last night in San Jose if at all possible
Clearly I could spend the whole time in the Manual Antonio area but I would prefer to see another region such as Arenal
I am not interested in spending all day at the beach
I would appreciate your thoughts
Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 2 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 Costa rica help
- 6 car rental companies
- 7 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 8 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 9 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 10 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 11 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 12 cozumel tennis
- 13 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 14 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 16 Baja California
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 Mexico region question
- 19 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 20 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 21 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 22 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 23 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Semana Santa itinerary