We are arriving very early am to Puerto Caldera Costa Rica by boat.in early March.
We have 6 full days and leave on the 7th at 1 pm from San Jose
Ideally I would like to visit 2 areas and not have to spend the last night in San Jose if at all possible
Clearly I could spend the whole time in the Manual Antonio area but I would prefer to see another region such as Arenal
I am not interested in spending all day at the beach
I would appreciate your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 2 Puerto Vallarta scenery
- 3 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Belize planning help
- 5 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 6 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 7 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 8 playa del carmen what to do
- 9 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 10 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 11 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 14 Panama Canal Excursions
- 15 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 16 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 17 Giving back to Mexio
- 18 2 months in Central America
- 19 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 20 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 21 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 22 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 23 Excellent News!
- 24 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 25 Mexico earthquake