We are arriving very early am to Puerto Caldera Costa Rica by boat.in early March.
We have 6 full days and leave on the 7th at 1 pm from San Jose
Ideally I would like to visit 2 areas and not have to spend the last night in San Jose if at all possible
Clearly I could spend the whole time in the Manual Antonio area but I would prefer to see another region such as Arenal
I am not interested in spending all day at the beach
I would appreciate your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 moving to mexico
- 2 Looking to party in cancun for my 35th bday in October
- 3 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 4 international calling cards
- 5 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 6 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 7 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 8 Archaeological tours
- 9 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 10 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 11 moving to mexico
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 14 Guanajuato
- 15 Cancun All inclusive
- 16 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 17 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 18 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 19 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 20 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 21 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 22 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 23 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 24 girls getaway
- 25 Tulum and Akumal Tours