is it necessary to book private transportation from airport to hotel destination ahead of time, or are there lots of options when we arrive at liberia airport? arriving at 2pm with 2 adults and 1 child travelling. have received quotes of 150-190 USD for private travel to arenal, some ask to prepay and others say to pay cash to driver when arrive.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 costa rica in two weeks
- 2 best places in Baja
- 3 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 4 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 5 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 6 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 7 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 8 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 9 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 10 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 11 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 12 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 13 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 14 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 15 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 16 costa rica logistics
- 17 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 18 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 19 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 20 costa rica logistics again
- 21 Mexico Trip
- 22 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 23 Panama Activities in October?
- 24 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 25 Queretaro or Zacatecas??