I have been traveling to Costa Rica for almost a decade now. If anyone has questions regarding Costa Rica please don't hesitate to email me and I will do my best to help you in making your trip memorable. I have many contacts there along the central coast. I also have some developments for those who seriously thinking of a affordable retirement home. Our developments are situated in some of the nicest areas in the country.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 2 Costa Rica Vacation
- 3 mayan ruins family trip
- 4 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 5 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 6 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 7 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 8 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 9 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 10 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 11 Playa del Carmen
- 12 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 13 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 14 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 15 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 16 Mexico
- 17 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 18 Trip ideas needed please
- 19 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 22 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 23 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 24 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 25 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?