I have read a few blogs on this site and am finding myself getting somewhere with my trip to Costa Rica . My husband and I have been wanting to visit Costa Rica for some time and finally, now that we finished our MBAs, we will be there in April from the 21st to 30th - a good 9 days.
Although from the blogs I now have a spreadsheet full of info, I am very confused. I am not sure which places to go and which ones to skip. We land in San Jose and I was planning on Arenal and MA... and decide to skip Monteverde (based on the blogs). But when I look at the map, I think Arenal and Monteverde (north) are much closer to one another and MA is away (south). In one of the blogs, I read that Arenal volcano has not been active for over a year and it would be a waste of time to go there...
I am confused .
Also, I tried to book 'Tabacon Resorts' online, but I am unable to... I will call them tomorrow, but a non-responsive website does not give me a good feeling... hmmm!
I need some help to get me excited about the trip and make a good plan for both of us to enjoy and remember FOREVER.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.org/dermabliss-cream/
- 2 Best route from La Fortuna to Limon? Cost Rica
- 3 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 4 Belize planning help
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Puerto Vallarta scenery
- 7 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 9 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 10 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 11 playa del carmen what to do
- 12 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 13 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 14 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 17 Panama Canal Excursions
- 18 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 19 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 20 Giving back to Mexio
- 21 2 months in Central America
- 22 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 23 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 24 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 25 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids