I have read a few blogs on this site and am finding myself getting somewhere with my trip to Costa Rica . My husband and I have been wanting to visit Costa Rica for some time and finally, now that we finished our MBAs, we will be there in April from the 21st to 30th - a good 9 days.
Although from the blogs I now have a spreadsheet full of info, I am very confused. I am not sure which places to go and which ones to skip. We land in San Jose and I was planning on Arenal and MA... and decide to skip Monteverde (based on the blogs). But when I look at the map, I think Arenal and Monteverde (north) are much closer to one another and MA is away (south). In one of the blogs, I read that Arenal volcano has not been active for over a year and it would be a waste of time to go there...
I am confused .
Also, I tried to book 'Tabacon Resorts' online, but I am unable to... I will call them tomorrow, but a non-responsive website does not give me a good feeling... hmmm!
I need some help to get me excited about the trip and make a good plan for both of us to enjoy and remember FOREVER.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 3 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 4 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 5 Playa del Carmen
- 6 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 7 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 8 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 9 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 10 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 11 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 12 Mexico
- 13 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 14 Trip ideas needed please
- 15 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 16 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 17 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 18 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 19 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 20 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 21 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 22 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 23 Los cabos in January
- 24 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 25 Activities for claustrophobic husband near Playa