I have read a few blogs on this site and am finding myself getting somewhere with my trip to Costa Rica . My husband and I have been wanting to visit Costa Rica for some time and finally, now that we finished our MBAs, we will be there in April from the 21st to 30th - a good 9 days.
Although from the blogs I now have a spreadsheet full of info, I am very confused. I am not sure which places to go and which ones to skip. We land in San Jose and I was planning on Arenal and MA... and decide to skip Monteverde (based on the blogs). But when I look at the map, I think Arenal and Monteverde (north) are much closer to one another and MA is away (south). In one of the blogs, I read that Arenal volcano has not been active for over a year and it would be a waste of time to go there...
I am confused .
Also, I tried to book 'Tabacon Resorts' online, but I am unable to... I will call them tomorrow, but a non-responsive website does not give me a good feeling... hmmm!
I need some help to get me excited about the trip and make a good plan for both of us to enjoy and remember FOREVER.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 2 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 3 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 4 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 5 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 6 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 7 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 8 Cancun All inclusive
- 9 girls getaway
- 10 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 Guanajuato
- 13 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 14 First time CR intinerary help
- 15 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 16 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 17 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 18 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 19 Cancun and cuba
- 20 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 21 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 22 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 23 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 24 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 25 Archaeological tours