I have read a few blogs on this site and am finding myself getting somewhere with my trip to Costa Rica . My husband and I have been wanting to visit Costa Rica for some time and finally, now that we finished our MBAs, we will be there in April from the 21st to 30th - a good 9 days.
Although from the blogs I now have a spreadsheet full of info, I am very confused. I am not sure which places to go and which ones to skip. We land in San Jose and I was planning on Arenal and MA... and decide to skip Monteverde (based on the blogs). But when I look at the map, I think Arenal and Monteverde (north) are much closer to one another and MA is away (south). In one of the blogs, I read that Arenal volcano has not been active for over a year and it would be a waste of time to go there...
I am confused .
Also, I tried to book 'Tabacon Resorts' online, but I am unable to... I will call them tomorrow, but a non-responsive website does not give me a good feeling... hmmm!
I need some help to get me excited about the trip and make a good plan for both of us to enjoy and remember FOREVER.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 2 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 3 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 4 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 5 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 6 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 7 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 8 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 9 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 10 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 11 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 12 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 13 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 14 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 15 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 16 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 17 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 18 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 19 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 20 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 21 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 22 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 23 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 24 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 25 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui