I have read a few blogs on this site and am finding myself getting somewhere with my trip to Costa Rica . My husband and I have been wanting to visit Costa Rica for some time and finally, now that we finished our MBAs, we will be there in April from the 21st to 30th - a good 9 days.
Although from the blogs I now have a spreadsheet full of info, I am very confused. I am not sure which places to go and which ones to skip. We land in San Jose and I was planning on Arenal and MA... and decide to skip Monteverde (based on the blogs). But when I look at the map, I think Arenal and Monteverde (north) are much closer to one another and MA is away (south). In one of the blogs, I read that Arenal volcano has not been active for over a year and it would be a waste of time to go there...
I am confused .
Also, I tried to book 'Tabacon Resorts' online, but I am unable to... I will call them tomorrow, but a non-responsive website does not give me a good feeling... hmmm!
I need some help to get me excited about the trip and make a good plan for both of us to enjoy and remember FOREVER.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 2 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 3 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 4 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 5 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 6 help from a Panamanian
- 7 Amazing..
- 8 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 9 Pearl Keys
- 10 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 11 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 12 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 13 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 14 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 15 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 16 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 17 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 18 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 19 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 20 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 21 Costa Rica- July trip
- 22 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 23 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
- 24 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 25 Luxurious all inclusive for kids