I have read a few blogs on this site and am finding myself getting somewhere with my trip to Costa Rica . My husband and I have been wanting to visit Costa Rica for some time and finally, now that we finished our MBAs, we will be there in April from the 21st to 30th - a good 9 days.
Although from the blogs I now have a spreadsheet full of info, I am very confused. I am not sure which places to go and which ones to skip. We land in San Jose and I was planning on Arenal and MA... and decide to skip Monteverde (based on the blogs). But when I look at the map, I think Arenal and Monteverde (north) are much closer to one another and MA is away (south). In one of the blogs, I read that Arenal volcano has not been active for over a year and it would be a waste of time to go there...
I am confused .
Also, I tried to book 'Tabacon Resorts' online, but I am unable to... I will call them tomorrow, but a non-responsive website does not give me a good feeling... hmmm!
I need some help to get me excited about the trip and make a good plan for both of us to enjoy and remember FOREVER.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City and...?
- 2 Driving in CR
- 3 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 4 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 5 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 6 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 7 Tamarindo Sept
- 8 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 9 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 10 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 11 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 12 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 13 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 14 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 15 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 16 Renting Car in Mexico
- 17 Cancun All inclusive
- 18 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 19 Belize in mid September
- 20 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 21 Budget Belize
- 22 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 23 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 24 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 25 Blockades In and Around Oaxaca