I have read a few blogs on this site and am finding myself getting somewhere with my trip to Costa Rica . My husband and I have been wanting to visit Costa Rica for some time and finally, now that we finished our MBAs, we will be there in April from the 21st to 30th - a good 9 days.
Although from the blogs I now have a spreadsheet full of info, I am very confused. I am not sure which places to go and which ones to skip. We land in San Jose and I was planning on Arenal and MA... and decide to skip Monteverde (based on the blogs). But when I look at the map, I think Arenal and Monteverde (north) are much closer to one another and MA is away (south). In one of the blogs, I read that Arenal volcano has not been active for over a year and it would be a waste of time to go there...
I am confused .
Also, I tried to book 'Tabacon Resorts' online, but I am unable to... I will call them tomorrow, but a non-responsive website does not give me a good feeling... hmmm!
I need some help to get me excited about the trip and make a good plan for both of us to enjoy and remember FOREVER.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 2 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 3 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 4 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 5 La paz at christmas
- 6 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 7 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 8 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 9 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 10 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 11 Guatemala customs question
- 12 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 13 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 14 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 15 Costa Rica questions
- 16 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 17 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 18 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 19 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 20 Rainy season
- 21 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 22 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 23 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 24 booking rooms for spring break
- 25 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14