I have read a few blogs on this site and am finding myself getting somewhere with my trip to Costa Rica . My husband and I have been wanting to visit Costa Rica for some time and finally, now that we finished our MBAs, we will be there in April from the 21st to 30th - a good 9 days.
Although from the blogs I now have a spreadsheet full of info, I am very confused. I am not sure which places to go and which ones to skip. We land in San Jose and I was planning on Arenal and MA... and decide to skip Monteverde (based on the blogs). But when I look at the map, I think Arenal and Monteverde (north) are much closer to one another and MA is away (south). In one of the blogs, I read that Arenal volcano has not been active for over a year and it would be a waste of time to go there...
I am confused .
Also, I tried to book 'Tabacon Resorts' online, but I am unable to... I will call them tomorrow, but a non-responsive website does not give me a good feeling... hmmm!
I need some help to get me excited about the trip and make a good plan for both of us to enjoy and remember FOREVER.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 4 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 5 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 6 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 7 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 8 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 9 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 10 Non tourist beach in December
- 11 unsafe?
- 12 Driving in Mexico
- 13 Sending things back home.
- 14 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 15 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 16 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 18 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 19 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 20 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 22 White hair in Valladolid....
- 23 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 24 unsafer?
- 25 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative