I have read a few blogs on this site and am finding myself getting somewhere with my trip to Costa Rica . My husband and I have been wanting to visit Costa Rica for some time and finally, now that we finished our MBAs, we will be there in April from the 21st to 30th - a good 9 days.
Although from the blogs I now have a spreadsheet full of info, I am very confused. I am not sure which places to go and which ones to skip. We land in San Jose and I was planning on Arenal and MA... and decide to skip Monteverde (based on the blogs). But when I look at the map, I think Arenal and Monteverde (north) are much closer to one another and MA is away (south). In one of the blogs, I read that Arenal volcano has not been active for over a year and it would be a waste of time to go there...
I am confused .
Also, I tried to book 'Tabacon Resorts' online, but I am unable to... I will call them tomorrow, but a non-responsive website does not give me a good feeling... hmmm!
I need some help to get me excited about the trip and make a good plan for both of us to enjoy and remember FOREVER.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ