Planning a trip to costa rica last week of March. flying into Liberia. Want to visit Arenal ,Monteverde, and Torteguerro. How do you get to Torteguerro.,and how long does it take if you were going straight there from airport. There looks like there are no roads going there on the maps I've looked at...and I know that's not possible. Can you see all three in nine days and get back to airport?? Are there any "must do or see" for two nature and wildlife lovers...and scenery and beauty.?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 2 Mexico Trip
- 3 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 5 costa rica logistics again
- 6 costa rica logistics
- 7 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 8 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 9 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 10 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 11 Osa Hotel Questions
- 12 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 13 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 14 Cabo San Lucas
- 15 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 16 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 17 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 18 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 19 Trip ideas needed please
- 20 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 tours to gatun locks panama
- 23 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 24 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014