Planning a trip to costa rica last week of March. flying into Liberia. Want to visit Arenal ,Monteverde, and Torteguerro. How do you get to Torteguerro.,and how long does it take if you were going straight there from airport. There looks like there are no roads going there on the maps I've looked at...and I know that's not possible. Can you see all three in nine days and get back to airport?? Are there any "must do or see" for two nature and wildlife lovers...and scenery and beauty.?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 2 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 3 Belize
- 4 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 5 Planning trip to Panama
- 6 Car Rental in Panama
- 7 Copa Airlines?
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 11 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 12 bicycle through central america
- 13 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 14 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 15 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 16 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Panama
- 18 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 19 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 20 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 21 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 22 Costa Rica
- 23 Which of these locations?
- 24 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 25 B & B in Oaxaca?