Planning a first trip to Costa Rica- HELP! Trip for 8 days at the end of April. Flying into LIR and would love to go to Arenal and (1 or 2 other places??).
I have no hotels set up yet - please help!
We don't drink.. so not sure if all-inclusive would be worth it?
This is a first trip for just the husband and me with no kids! We are very active and would love to go trekking, rappeling, white water rafting, ziplining, horseback riding- WHATEVER WE CAN FIT IN in the 8 days!
Also would love RECOMMENDATIONS on SPAS if you know of any.
Would love to be totally immersed in the culture too- culinary class available? or other cultural events?
What about a coffee plantation?
We appreciate the beach, but don't need to spend a day there - would prefer to be active.
Also, rental cars? best way?
Do they accept credit cards?
Where do we exchange USD?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 cozumel tennis
- 4 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 6 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 8 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 9 Baja California
- 10 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 13 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 14 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 15 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 16 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 17 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 18 Semana Santa itinerary
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 San Jose del cabo
- 21 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 22 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico
- 23 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park
- 24 Kiteboarding in Belize
- 25 Road conditions in Belize