Planning a first trip to Costa Rica- HELP! Trip for 8 days at the end of April. Flying into LIR and would love to go to Arenal and (1 or 2 other places??).
I have no hotels set up yet - please help!
We don't drink.. so not sure if all-inclusive would be worth it?
This is a first trip for just the husband and me with no kids! We are very active and would love to go trekking, rappeling, white water rafting, ziplining, horseback riding- WHATEVER WE CAN FIT IN in the 8 days!
Also would love RECOMMENDATIONS on SPAS if you know of any.
Would love to be totally immersed in the culture too- culinary class available? or other cultural events?
What about a coffee plantation?
We appreciate the beach, but don't need to spend a day there - would prefer to be active.
Also, rental cars? best way?
Do they accept credit cards?
Where do we exchange USD?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 2 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 3 mexico city and puebla?
- 4 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 5 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 6 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 7 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 8 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 9 10 Day Costa Rica
- 10 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 11 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 13 Cancun to Guatemala
- 14 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 15 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 16 San Miguel trivia
- 17 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 19 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 20 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 21 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 22 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 23 puerto vallarta
- 24 California Baja
- 25 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya