Planning a first trip to Costa Rica- HELP! Trip for 8 days at the end of April. Flying into LIR and would love to go to Arenal and (1 or 2 other places??).
I have no hotels set up yet - please help!
We don't drink.. so not sure if all-inclusive would be worth it?
This is a first trip for just the husband and me with no kids! We are very active and would love to go trekking, rappeling, white water rafting, ziplining, horseback riding- WHATEVER WE CAN FIT IN in the 8 days!
Also would love RECOMMENDATIONS on SPAS if you know of any.
Would love to be totally immersed in the culture too- culinary class available? or other cultural events?
What about a coffee plantation?
We appreciate the beach, but don't need to spend a day there - would prefer to be active.
Also, rental cars? best way?
Do they accept credit cards?
Where do we exchange USD?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 3 Mexico City and...?
- 4 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 5 Solo touring in Panama City
- 6 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 7 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 8 Driving in CR
- 9 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 10 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 11 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 12 Tamarindo Sept
- 13 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 14 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 15 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 16 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 17 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 18 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 19 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 20 Renting Car in Mexico
- 21 Cancun All inclusive
- 22 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 23 Belize in mid September
- 24 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 25 Budget Belize