Planning family trip over Christmas to Costa Rica. Would like to visit: Tamarindo, Arenal, La Fortuna, Monteverde, Manual Anotonio and Tortuguero. Travelling with husband, 8 year old, 18 year old, and very active and healthy 79 year old grandparents. We will have to rent 2 vehicles and prefer to only change hotels 2-3 times over two week period. Any suggestions on how to do this and where to stay?
Costa Rica 14 day iternary help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 4 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 5 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 tours to gatun locks panama
- 7 Panama in October
- 8 Playa del Carmen
- 9 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 10 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 11 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 12 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 13 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 14 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 15 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 16 Monteverde from Liberia
- 17 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 18 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 19 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 20 mayan ruins family trip
- 21 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 22 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 23 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 24 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 25 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation