Hey all! I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping for some help planning a trip to Costa Rica for 10 days. WE'll be landing and leaving from SJO. My sis and I really want to visit Manuel Antonio, Arenal, and Monteverde (and maybe tortuguero but probably not). Any other-places-of-interest suggestions are very welcome! So we'll be arriving at the airport late at night so we'd love some tips for cheap hotels near the airport at which we can stay for our first night. I'm also looking for help figuring out transportation. I figure we can start out at Monteverde for 2 nights, then arenal for 4 nights and Manuel Antonio for 3 nights and then back to san jose for our flight back. We want to travel on a shoe-string budget since we are both students working off loans, etc., but we also want to see the best of the country since this is our first vacation in forever! This is also the first time we'll be travelling alone so please, any advice from past travelers would be lovely! Thanks!
Costa Rica 10 day holiday tips?
- 1 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 2 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 3 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 4 please help!
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 7 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 8 Belize
- 9 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 10 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 11 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 12 Excellence Resort advice
- 13 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 14 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 15 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 16 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 17 Costa rica questions?
- 18 Baja California
- 19 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 20 Motorcycles
- 21 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 22 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 23 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 24 Nude sunbathing advice
- 25 1st Time to CR