We have only 2-1/2 days in San Pedro Sula, Honduras, in February on the way to our main destination, the purpose of which is to get to Copan. I've read a fair amount and would like to avoid bus travel if possible. Does anyone have suggestions as to good, local tour company(ies) which could coordinate transport, visiting and accommodations?
Copan via San Pedro Sula
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Adopt an animal donation?
- 2 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 3 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 6 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 7 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 8 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 9 Backpack vs Wheels
- 10 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 11 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 12 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 13 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 14 Help with 5 days touring time
- 15 Costa Rica trip in March
- 16 Safety in Ixtapa
- 17 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.