The tickets for flying from Washington Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city is around 700. The ticket from Washington Dulles to Panama city only is 1100. They are the exact same date and same flights. My question is: Can I buy the ticket from Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city and instead of continue on to SXM stay in Panama. for the duration of the vacation. That would save me 400. Any reason why I can't do it that way ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Titans vs Colts
- 2 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 5 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 6 Another Yucatan trip report
- 7 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 8 2017 SMA Trip
- 9 Belize planning help
- 10 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 11 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 12 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 13 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 14 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 15 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 17 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 18 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 19 Bocas ??
- 20 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 21 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 22 Costa Rica Connection
- 23 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 24 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 25 Cabos to Todos Santos