The tickets for flying from Washington Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city is around 700. The ticket from Washington Dulles to Panama city only is 1100. They are the exact same date and same flights. My question is: Can I buy the ticket from Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city and instead of continue on to SXM stay in Panama. for the duration of the vacation. That would save me 400. Any reason why I can't do it that way ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 2 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 3 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 4 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 5 help from a Panamanian
- 6 Amazing..
- 7 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 8 Pearl Keys
- 9 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 10 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 11 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 12 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 13 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 14 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 15 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 16 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 17 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 18 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 19 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 20 Costa Rica- July trip
- 21 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 22 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
- 23 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 24 Luxurious all inclusive for kids
- 25 Trip to Baja California