The tickets for flying from Washington Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city is around 700. The ticket from Washington Dulles to Panama city only is 1100. They are the exact same date and same flights. My question is: Can I buy the ticket from Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city and instead of continue on to SXM stay in Panama. for the duration of the vacation. That would save me 400. Any reason why I can't do it that way ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tikal
- 2 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 3 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 4 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 5 Best resort for our situation?
- 6 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 7 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 8 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 9 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 10 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 11 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 12 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 13 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 14 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 15 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 16 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 17 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 18 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 19 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 20 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 21 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 22 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 23 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 24 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 25 Fonda Vela