The tickets for flying from Washington Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city is around 700. The ticket from Washington Dulles to Panama city only is 1100. They are the exact same date and same flights. My question is: Can I buy the ticket from Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city and instead of continue on to SXM stay in Panama. for the duration of the vacation. That would save me 400. Any reason why I can't do it that way ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Returning home
- 2 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 3 Cancun all inclusive
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 6 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 7 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 8 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 9 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 10 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 12 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 13 White hair in Valladolid....
- 14 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 15 Roatan
- 16 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 17 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 19 Driving Time
- 20 Guanajuato
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 23 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 24 Costa Rica
- 25 Gran Caribe Resort