The tickets for flying from Washington Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city is around 700. The ticket from Washington Dulles to Panama city only is 1100. They are the exact same date and same flights. My question is: Can I buy the ticket from Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city and instead of continue on to SXM stay in Panama. for the duration of the vacation. That would save me 400. Any reason why I can't do it that way ?
Copa airline tickets cost to Panama and SXM
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 2 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 3 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 4 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 5 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 6 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 7 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 8 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 9 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 10 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 11 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 12 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 13 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 14 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen