The tickets for flying from Washington Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city is around 700. The ticket from Washington Dulles to Panama city only is 1100. They are the exact same date and same flights. My question is: Can I buy the ticket from Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city and instead of continue on to SXM stay in Panama. for the duration of the vacation. That would save me 400. Any reason why I can't do it that way ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/zytek-xl
- 2 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 3 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 4 Uber in Panama
- 5 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 6 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 7 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 8 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 9 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 10 4 days in Belize
- 11 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 12 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 13 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 14 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 15 Sayulita in September
- 16 Tulum Ruins
- 17 5 day belize itinerary
- 18 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 19 Copper Canyon
- 20 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 21 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 22 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.
- 23 Belize- whale shark swimming
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report - mother/daughter
- 25 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time