I was thinking about taking a cooking class while in Antigua. The prices jumped from 50 dollars to 65. I was wondering if anyone has taken a class and if it was worth the price. Thanks
cooking classes in Antigua
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 2 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 3 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 4 Rainy season
- 5 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 6 Costa Rica questions
- 7 booking rooms for spring break
- 8 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 9 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 10 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 11 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 12 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 13 Guatemala customs question
- 14 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 15 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 18 Mextrotter
- 19 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 20 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 21 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 22 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 23 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 24 costa rica
- 25 Costa Rica during Easter week?