I'm doing some research into Honduras and was thinking of heading down to Honduras over X-mas. I'm not a big fan of resorts, but do enjoy the beach and a simple cabana. Any suggestions of where (name of beach or area?),how much for accommodation? etc...
Any info would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 2 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 3 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 4 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 5 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 6 help from a Panamanian
- 7 Amazing..
- 8 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 9 Pearl Keys
- 10 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 11 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 12 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 13 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 14 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 15 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 16 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 17 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 18 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 19 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 20 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 21 Costa Rica- July trip
- 22 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 23 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
- 24 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 25 Luxurious all inclusive for kids