I love good seafood. My husband like good steak, mexican and chicken dish. We never been to AI. I am trying to decide between Ritz Cancun or Secrets Maroma. Is Secrets Maroma restaurants food any good (equal to good gourmet restaurants)? I don't want to be disappointed by staying at AI resort and the food will not meet our expectations. I know that Secrets Maroma beach is way nicer than Ritz Cancun beach. I read reviwes about mosquitos in the Secrets Maroma room and room air condition does not cool down. Your advise is greatly apprciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 2 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 3 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 4 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 5 girls getaway
- 6 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 Guanajuato
- 9 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 10 First time CR intinerary help
- 11 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 12 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 13 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 14 Cancun All inclusive
- 15 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 16 Cancun and cuba
- 17 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 18 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 19 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 20 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 21 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 22 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 23 Archaeological tours
- 24 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 25 ISO nice Merida colonial hotel for anniv.
Comparison between Ritz Cancun & Secrets Maroma, pls advise