I love good seafood. My husband like good steak, mexican and chicken dish. We never been to AI. I am trying to decide between Ritz Cancun or Secrets Maroma. Is Secrets Maroma restaurants food any good (equal to good gourmet restaurants)? I don't want to be disappointed by staying at AI resort and the food will not meet our expectations. I know that Secrets Maroma beach is way nicer than Ritz Cancun beach. I read reviwes about mosquitos in the Secrets Maroma room and room air condition does not cool down. Your advise is greatly apprciated.
Comparison between Ritz Cancun & Secrets Maroma, pls advise
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ