I love good seafood. My husband like good steak, mexican and chicken dish. We never been to AI. I am trying to decide between Ritz Cancun or Secrets Maroma. Is Secrets Maroma restaurants food any good (equal to good gourmet restaurants)? I don't want to be disappointed by staying at AI resort and the food will not meet our expectations. I know that Secrets Maroma beach is way nicer than Ritz Cancun beach. I read reviwes about mosquitos in the Secrets Maroma room and room air condition does not cool down. Your advise is greatly apprciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 2 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 3 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Costa Rica
- 5 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 6 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 7 reliable car rental company??
- 8 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 9 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 10 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 11 Planning a trip to Panama
- 12 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 13 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 14 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 15 best air route san diego to san jose
- 16 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 17 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 18 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 19 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 20 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 21 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 22 Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 24 Panama or Costa Rica?
- 25 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
Comparison between Ritz Cancun & Secrets Maroma, pls advise