I love good seafood. My husband like good steak, mexican and chicken dish. We never been to AI. I am trying to decide between Ritz Cancun or Secrets Maroma. Is Secrets Maroma restaurants food any good (equal to good gourmet restaurants)? I don't want to be disappointed by staying at AI resort and the food will not meet our expectations. I know that Secrets Maroma beach is way nicer than Ritz Cancun beach. I read reviwes about mosquitos in the Secrets Maroma room and room air condition does not cool down. Your advise is greatly apprciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City and...?
- 2 Driving in CR
- 3 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 4 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 5 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 6 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 7 Tamarindo Sept
- 8 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 9 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 10 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 11 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 12 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 13 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 14 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 15 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 16 Renting Car in Mexico
- 17 Cancun All inclusive
- 18 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 19 Belize in mid September
- 20 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 21 Budget Belize
- 22 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 23 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 24 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 25 Blockades In and Around Oaxaca
Comparison between Ritz Cancun & Secrets Maroma, pls advise