I love good seafood. My husband like good steak, mexican and chicken dish. We never been to AI. I am trying to decide between Ritz Cancun or Secrets Maroma. Is Secrets Maroma restaurants food any good (equal to good gourmet restaurants)? I don't want to be disappointed by staying at AI resort and the food will not meet our expectations. I know that Secrets Maroma beach is way nicer than Ritz Cancun beach. I read reviwes about mosquitos in the Secrets Maroma room and room air condition does not cool down. Your advise is greatly apprciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AAA in Mexico?
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 4 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 5 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 6 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 7 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 8 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 9 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 10 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 11 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 12 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 13 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 14 Non tourist beach in December
- 15 unsafe?
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 Sending things back home.
- 18 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 19 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 20 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 22 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 23 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 24 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
Comparison between Ritz Cancun & Secrets Maroma, pls advise