Message: All you have to do is e mail me..I began guiding visitors out of Guatemala City and Antigua in 1986 and to El Salvador in 1990, I certainly will not tell you what you cannot do and eat...I will tell you what you can do and enjoy..the touristic infrastructure in El Salvador and much of Central America now is quite sophisticated compared to the years gone by we provide you insured late model vehicles with driver to escort you around and will arrange Spanish Study with Home Stay(local families) if you wish, as well we are able to escort small groups anywhere within Central America(exception of Panama) with dynamic tours escorted by experienced local guides enroute..Discover the Undiscovered El Salvador and Central America with us..no frills..no funny stuff, oh and feel free to download our home study course in Spanish before you arrive amigo! The Polyglots www.thepolyglots.com and Let's Go Amigo! email@example.com
Coming to El Salvador?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 2 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 3 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 4 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 5 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 6 Cancun-discounts.com
- 7 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 8 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 9 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 10 Apartment Finders
- 11 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 14 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 15 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 16 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 17 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 18 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 19 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 20 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 21 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 22 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 23 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 24 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old