Message: All you have to do is e mail me..I began guiding visitors out of Guatemala City and Antigua in 1986 and to El Salvador in 1990, I certainly will not tell you what you cannot do and eat...I will tell you what you can do and enjoy..the touristic infrastructure in El Salvador and much of Central America now is quite sophisticated compared to the years gone by we provide you insured late model vehicles with driver to escort you around and will arrange Spanish Study with Home Stay(local families) if you wish, as well we are able to escort small groups anywhere within Central America(exception of Panama) with dynamic tours escorted by experienced local guides enroute..Discover the Undiscovered El Salvador and Central America with us..no frills..no funny stuff, oh and feel free to download our home study course in Spanish before you arrive amigo! The Polyglots www.thepolyglots.com and Let's Go Amigo! firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming to El Salvador?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 2 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 car rental companies
- 6 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 cozumel tennis
- 10 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 11 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 13 Baja California
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 Mexico region question
- 16 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 17 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 18 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 19 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 20 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 21 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 22 Semana Santa itinerary
- 23 San Jose del cabo
- 24 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 25 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico