Message: All you have to do is e mail me..I began guiding visitors out of Guatemala City and Antigua in 1986 and to El Salvador in 1990, I certainly will not tell you what you cannot do and eat...I will tell you what you can do and enjoy..the touristic infrastructure in El Salvador and much of Central America now is quite sophisticated compared to the years gone by we provide you insured late model vehicles with driver to escort you around and will arrange Spanish Study with Home Stay(local families) if you wish, as well we are able to escort small groups anywhere within Central America(exception of Panama) with dynamic tours escorted by experienced local guides enroute..Discover the Undiscovered El Salvador and Central America with us..no frills..no funny stuff, oh and feel free to download our home study course in Spanish before you arrive amigo! The Polyglots www.thepolyglots.com and Let's Go Amigo! firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming to El Salvador?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ