Message: All you have to do is e mail me..I began guiding visitors out of Guatemala City and Antigua in 1986 and to El Salvador in 1990, I certainly will not tell you what you cannot do and eat...I will tell you what you can do and enjoy..the touristic infrastructure in El Salvador and much of Central America now is quite sophisticated compared to the years gone by we provide you insured late model vehicles with driver to escort you around and will arrange Spanish Study with Home Stay(local families) if you wish, as well we are able to escort small groups anywhere within Central America(exception of Panama) with dynamic tours escorted by experienced local guides enroute..Discover the Undiscovered El Salvador and Central America with us..no frills..no funny stuff, oh and feel free to download our home study course in Spanish before you arrive amigo! The Polyglots www.thepolyglots.com and Let's Go Amigo! email@example.com
Coming to El Salvador?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 2 Costa Rica first timers
- 3 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 4 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 5 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 6 think twice before using expedia
- 7 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 8 best places in Baja
- 9 Beachfront in Tulum
- 10 Belize, first time
- 11 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 12 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 13 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 14 Costa Rica with young kids
- 15 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 Security in Oaxaca
- 18 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 19 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 20 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 21 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 22 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 23 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 24 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 25 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica