Was considering going on a yoga and surfing retreat to Play Colorado, Panga Drops, in Nicaragua. The villa is Hacienda Iguana (the gated secure community), from VRBO.
Before i book, I was wondering if this is a 'safe' place to travel. When i googled, some people mentioned that they were robbed by guerillas. I have never traveled there, as much as I would like an adventure, I would like to confirm that it is not dangerous.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico
- 2 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Belize planning help
- 5 Belize itinerary help
- 6 Another Yucatan trip report
- 7 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 8 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 9 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 10 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 11 2017 SMA Trip
- 12 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 13 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 14 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 15 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 16 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 17 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 18 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 19 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 20 Bocas ??
- 21 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 22 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 23 Costa Rica Connection
- 24 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 25 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita