For next December , we want to go on our on to mexican cities like Quéretaro, San Miguel Allende, Guanajuato, San Luis Potosi, Zacatecas, and others colonial places . We are a cople aged 70 e have travelled abroad for more than 25 years. How it is like going with four or five stars hotels reservations and there, at each city, rent a car with a drive to go around the place and go to the next city. Then start again?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 2 Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
- 3 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 5 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 6 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 7 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 10 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 11 Riu vs Westin?
- 12 Sim card and power
- 13 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 14 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 15 Mexico region question
- 16 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 17 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 18 Costa rica help
- 19 car rental companies
- 20 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 21 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 22 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 23 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 24 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 25 cozumel tennis